Informações do perfil
Informações de viagem
Atividades em que tenho interesse:
Hi guys, I'm still on the road with the legendary Kangoo! We will cross all Norway, hopefully finding a job for the summer. See you around ✌️
Meu próximo destino:Norway - desde Nov 2021 Ver tudo
available for a job until September
*I already have the D-number
Hi Workawayers, my name is Marco and I come from a small town in Italy!
This is my fourth year here on Workaway, I've had so many experiences in the US and Europe so far and it's been great!
A short Introduction:
I have a diploma in mechanics and I was an industrial mechanic for 8 years, then a musician and music teacher for 7 years, meanwhile I was teaching computers to the elderly. As often happens, there was something blocked in my life, my energy couldn't flow anymore, my soul couldn't bright anymore. So I received a call, a call for the adventure! I completely changed my life and in 2019 I started to travel, experimenting with different things, doing jobs I had never done before, offering my help and knowledge, living a life I never expected, learning so much about myself and the world.
I have a program for the next spring and summer:
I am continuing to travel with my car (Kangoo) and my toolboxes, from the North of Norway to the south!
I would like to look mainly for paid positions, so also with long stays.
I like to be in nature so I'll definitely go for that first but I don't mind some city experience either.
I would like to stay in the hospitality field like hostels, b&b, camping etc.. and in the natural field like farms, dogs kennel, horses farm, ecovilages, communities, ecological or artistic projects.
I would like to learn a new job in rafting and kayaking.
I hope to meet you!
Latest experiences of 2021/2022:
- I worked in a horses farm in Italy as a handyman for 3 months. I also practiced natural horsemanship.
- I helped families in Switzerland and Germany in gardening for 3/4 weeks.
- I worked in a hostel and in a restaurant in Sweden, cleaning rooms, preparing breakfast, helping in the kitchen for 6 weeks.
- I practiced dogsledding in Finland for 3 months and I worked as a Sled Dog Guide in Norway for 6 months.
- I worked in camping as a handyman in Norway for 6 weeks.
InteressesMontanhasPraiaNaturalezaCampingMochilãoEsportes de aventuraEsportes de equipeAtividades ao ar livreCaminhadaVida na estradaTrabalho beneficenteFazendaJardinagemCarpintariaSustentabilidadeAnimaisMascotesIdiomasArte e designArtes performáticas
mostrar maisDesenho e pinturaFaça você mesmoLivrosFilmes e TVMúsicaTecnologiaHistóriaAutodesenvolvimentoEventos e socialCuidar de plantas
Habilidades e conhecimento para compartilhar ou aprender
Tenho interesse em:Trabalho beneficentePrática de idiomas
Conhecimento de:JardinagemCriar/cozinhar refeições caseirasVida na fazendaProjetos ambientaisCuidar de animaisHotelaria/turismoProjetos artísticos
Poso ensinar:Projetos de construção/faça você mesmoManutenção geralAjuda a cuidar da casaAjuda com computadores/internetEnsino
Quais são suas habilidades?
I am a person who adapts very easily and I am available to do anything because I like trying to get out of the comfort zone, however I have experience in:
- Manual works, everything that can be done with the hands, whether precision or not. This is my comfort zone, I have a lot of experience with any mechanical tool, simple carpentering, DIY, repairing things especially mechanically. I'm generally a good problem solver and I like finding solutions. I can do small electrical and plumbing repairs as well.
- I have had a lot of experiences in agriculture, both growing and harvesting and a little bit of pruning. On farms with dogs, horses, cows, sheep, goats and chickens. I like this environment and would like to keep practising and learning new things. I can drive and use different machines used in agriculture such as: tractor, mower, brush cutter, chainsaw.. I'm not afraid of getting dirty.
- I have had some experience as a bartender and waiter in a restaurant and I also prepared breakfast in hostels and lodges. I like to be in contact with people, I will be happy to cook a really good Carbonara Pasta for you!
- I have had many experiences in the organization of spaces, care of environments, cleaning rooms and gardening in private house, farms, hostels and b&bs. I like to take care of the details.
- I have been a Sled Dog Guide for the last winter in Norway. Guiding is for me something that continues naturally my past experiences as a teacher. I love sharing stories and knowledge with passion and positive energy.
- My level of English is technically intermediate, but travelling has improved it so much and I worked with many guests from different nationalities. I'm continuing to improve it more and more. I can help you with Italian if you want.
- I can use computers, tablets, smartphones and technological gadgets in general (I taught IT courses for the elderly), and I really like to help with hardware and software, if I can do it I will be happy.
- I have managed or worked with work groups in different environments and I enjoy helping to create a healthy, productive and creative work environment. Helping each other improve by sharing their energy is a very important factor for me. I like to work as a team but I am also able to manage tasks on my own.
What I don't know, teach me, I will do my best, you can bet!
Mais detalhes sobre meu interesse em idiomas
Esta pessoa indicou ser um workawayer com interesse em compartilhar seu(s) idioma(s) ou em aprender um novo. Entre em contato diretamente para discutir o assunto.
I'm easy person, helpful and flexible, precise at work, creative when it comes to finding solutions, friendly with colleagues.
I like outdoor activities, hiking, skiing, riding horses, exploring, bushcraft, being with people, reading, writing, watching movies and of course playing music.
Mais algumas informações
Carteira de motorista
Basta, questa recensione la scrivo in Italiano! Sono stato con Beppe nella sua fattoria per circa due settimane lo scorso novembre. Lui ha una personalità intensa così come l’esperienza che farete lì. La sua energia rispecchia la sua risolutezza nel portare avanti il suo progetto, la sua vita. A volte potrebbe sembrare un po’
He was a great workawayer who got along well with everyone. He spent almost three weeks with us & it wasn't enough time! Whether chatting about our day, telling us about Italy & his home, or playing music for us, Marco was a delight to have around the place. He was a fast learner--showing a vast