>>Please make sure to answer our safety-questions to show you have read our profile. You will find them somewhere in the profile <<
We are cultural travellers who are finally setteling down in a large house in a rural village close to Odense (20km). Therefore we want to invite cultural adventure to come to us <3
We are a small family of three, Anders (29) who loves hitchhiking, dumpsterdiving and who works with playgrounds, Julia (32) who is passionate about gardening and who teaches German online & Olivia (1,6) who leads and directs the house with her laughter and smiles.
We want to fill our house with adventures but need your help to do so <3 We need help with some everyday cooking and cleaning and some creative house and garden projects ❤️ We love to meet new people, make good dumpster dived food and talk about almost everything.
Projetos de construção/faça você mesmo
Cuidar de animais
Criar/cozinhar refeições caseiras
Ajuda a cuidar da casa
Anders can teach you dumpsterdiving, hitchhiking or how to develop products in your company.
Julia can help you sewing clothing that fits or give you some life coaching or lay cards for you.
Beside that we are very open minded people who have a good network of friends all around denmark who might help you with finding some place to stay afterwards.
Este projeto pode envolver crianças. Para mais informações, veja aqui nossas diretrizes e dicas.
We expect 4 good hours a day, but there should also be time for days off to explore the countryside and the city Odense nearby.
Most of all we want you to take care of daily tasks like:
- make sure the kitchen is clean and tidy, cook nice dinner for all of us when we come home, vacuum cleaning, take care of our cat - she loves cuddling and good food.
Now that autumn is coming and winter later on... there will come less tasks in the garden later on and more indoor renovations.
- watering the plants in the wintergarden and greenhouse
- open for the chickens in the morning and close in the evening + check up for food and water and eggs
- mow the lawn every second week
- harvesting from time to time
Other projects could be:
-Baking with sourdough and fermenting vegetables (Let us share knowledge and experiences - we just got a good sourdough from the local mill)
-Making jam and pickling the summer harvest for winter
AND in the near future we'll have more projects such as:
-Building seperation walls.
Please do not hesitate if you have some other qualifications we didn’t even think about.
Julia is also interested in healing and more spiritual stuff as women circles and shamanism - so if you have some qualifications og experience definitely send us a message
We are living in a house where you have your own 30m3 room with bathroom and shower. So you also can close the door and be for yourself if you want ❤️
We are not vegans or vegetarians but we eat gluten free and don't eat meat too often - only when there is good dumpster dived meat that is trustworthy and nice.
Be aware of our really delicious dumpster dived food. We are really critical and clean everything so nothing to worry about it but some people deny eating dumpsterdived food - so be aware about it and only send a message if you are ok with that as we mostly dont buy any food. Also we love to go on flee markeds and buy second hand - if you want to join us we would be happy - but if not its also ok you stay at home :) or do something else
There is a bus going to Odense.
We have a local supermarket 50m from the house.
In your free time you can go to Odense the third biggest city in Denmark.
You can go for a walk, enjoy the garden, go to some Lokal fitness training or what else you want to do.
Staying at our place is good if you need some timeout from traveling and busy big city life - but you can also make day trips to Odense or weekend trips around Denmark.
We do not tolerate smoking inside and neither host workawayers who consume drugs.
Here are a few rules we want you to respect as we have a child living here:
- We don’t expect you to take care of our child but we expect appropriate behavior when we are together
- Appropriate for us means: no violence, swearing, drugs or other harming things.
- Don’t give her something to eat we didn’t agree on.
- Make sure to not leave around knives, glass things , small things she can swallow, tools as it can harm her.
- If you leave the room leaving her behind please make sure she is not alone.
-ALWAYS close the safety door on the stairs after you - and double check if it’s closed.
- Please take care to exhibit appropriate behavior if interacting physically with children
- Please make sure to ask us before you take fotos of our child
- Always have another adult present if you are in the childrens' bedrooms
- Never have children in your bedroom/ apartment
- Please don’t take children outside the home without permission
- Please don’t show favouritism to any individual child or give excessive gifts to the children
- Please don’t give money to children
- Do not use any physical force (such as slapping) with the children
If you consider staying at our place please answer the following questions in the very beginning of your message to us otherwise we will not answer (we are doing this for spam-reasons and to make sure you have read our profile and are interested in staying at our place not only for practical reasons)
1.) Have you been in Denmark before?
2.) How would a day with you at our place look like?
3.) How do you feel about eating dumpster-dived food?
We are looking forward to hear from you :)
Acesso à internet
Acesso à internet limitado
Pode hospedar famílias
The internet is a stable 200/200mbit connection but we might upgrade if needed (max. 1000/1000 available)
Maximum 4 hours a day, 5 days a week
Essas classificações são opcionais e foram dadas junto com os comentários dos membros.A classificação média deixada por cada opção é exibida.
Precisão do perfil: