Favorito 173 vezes
SEARCHING FOR AN HELPER FOR WINTERTIME
What: helping with kids
Where: Pisa, Tuscany, Italy
When: from mid-September/beginning of October on, until Christmas time or even longer (dates are superflexible)
Why: for cultural exchange, for experiencing family life, for living as a local, visiting beautiful Tuscany, or whatever your imagination may suggest.
- long staying (we'd prefer a minimum of three months staying, read below)
- sunny and proactive mood
- driving license for 2 years: the helper will drive the family's car.
- minimum age: 23 yo (due to car insurance policy statement).
- maximum age: about 40 years old. It's not nice to fix a limit, but we experienced kids are more confident with younger people instead of older
- why long-staying volunteers? As a project that involves children, we try to search the maximum stability at home, avoiding a constant turnover of people. Kids are used to living with people who come and then go, but we try to limit that! Moreover, for every new person we host, I have to explain our daily routine again, so it's a little stressful for me too! ;-P That's why we ask people who come to our place to stay for three months or longer.
- we can't host extraEU people asking for the "residenza" for their Italian Citizenship process. We'll be happy to host you as soon as you already got your Citizenship.
NOW LET'S INTRODUCE OURSELVES A LITTLE BIT!
We're a family of 4: mum, dad, and two kids. Mum and dad are 44 and 45 years old and work as doctors in the hospital. Pietro and Marta are our lively kids aged 11 and 9.
We're a very active, sporty and open-minded family and want to join the workaway experience once again, as we do since 2017.
During the school year, we live in Pisa, a university town. Pisa is about 20 km far from Lucca and about 90 km far from Florence. It has a train station which is connected to most of the greatest Italian cities and an international airport, connected to many European cities. I can say you can easily go almost everywhere from here!
Our main hobbies are playing sports and cooking: we prepare our food (bread, pizza, ice cream, pasta and whatever...). We'd like to show and teach our hosts some typical Italian dishes and share food culture.
Our hosting experience began in the summer of 2017 and we hosted many different persons until today (some of them we hosted twice!)... All the experiences we had until now were positive, so I can strongly affirm we tried cultural exchange and liked it a lot! :-) we like to share our house with people from different countries.
We're actually looking for friends to share next school year in Pisa... if you are wondering about an experience in Tuscany, don't hesitate to call us... looking forward to the next hosting experience!!!
Contact me and let's talk!
Cuidar de crianças/atividades criativas
Travelers may spend some time in Pisa and visit beautiful Tuscany. They can learn/practice some Italian language and habits (like food or other). We absolutely love to have cooking exchanges!!!
Este projeto pode envolver crianças. Para mais informações, veja aqui nossas diretrizes e dicas.
In schoolyear we need help with the kids: bringing them to school or sport as we are working, playing with them as we're at work and going to the beach are the main activities. Some language teaching would be very welcome: kids are fast learners! In exchange, kids will be very honored to teach the traveler some Italian... they're very good Italian speakers and teachers!
As we're off from work, we use to spend time with kids, that's why I'm saying we're looking just for "a little help". Moreover, grandparents live quite close to us and help a lot, making things a little more lighter.
Usually, there's always someone at home on the weekend, so the traveler will have almost every weekend free.
We prefer long-staying guests because of the connection with the kids, ideally just one person for the longest time.
We're looking for a non-smoking, tidy person. We experienced that a sunny and proactive mood is essential to have a nice experience.
Let's get in touch and discover if we match!
Este anfitrião oferece intercâmbio de idiomas
We're glad and proud to teach Italian!
Pisa: we live in a big flat on the fifth floor with a lift. There are four bedrooms (a single one for our guests) and three shared bathrooms in the house.
In the traveler's time off, she/he's free to do whatever she/he wants: she/he can spend some spare time with the family or visit Italy.
Acesso à internet
Acesso à internet limitado
Pode hospedar famílias
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Essas classificações são opcionais e foram dadas junto com os comentários dos membros.A classificação média deixada por cada opção é exibida.
Precisão do perfil: