Favorito 2317 vezes
Keen to have an off-the-grid experience without electricity, running water, wifi or any kind of technology? Than this is the place !
Our home is situated on the tranquil southside of the island of Hvar with a long dirt road as only access. A nightmare for some, a blessing for others as it offers you a small, hidden paradise away from the hustle and the bustle of sizzling Hvar !
The beaches are just a few meters away so prepare to have a wonderful experience right at the sea in a beautiful, natural environment.
There's also a small eco resort nearby with a beach bar if you want to socialize and enjoy a sundowner with fellow travelers !
Cozinhar / compras
Ajuda em projetos ambientais
Ajuda nas tarefas domésticas
Ajuda com computadores / internet
You will experience this island from a total different perspective ! Genuine local experiences meeting locals in small, authentic villages, enjoy winetastings at one of the many vineyards, discover other homemade products such as rakija, prosek, lavender oil, jams and so much more. The island is also home to many cultural heritages such as the Starigrad UNESCO plains or the fortified city of Hvar, the oldest Croatian town of Starigrad, etc.
Just join us here and soak up the real Dalmatian lifestyle !
* MAY 23 - JULY 13: 1 male volunteer to help around the home
* SEPTEMBER 1- 22, 2020: 1 male volunteer to help around the home
Someone to help us clean and organize our home (Living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms etc.)
Someone who loves to cook (meat, fish, veggies, etc.) and is keen to help us with breakfast, lunch and dinner. You will also be in charge of the groceries, organize a weekly menu, keep track of the supplies, dish washing, etc.
- Minimum 25 yrs old
In return for you help (5h / day, 5 days / week), we will offer you free accommodation in a private bedroom in our home, free meals, free water/coffee/tea, free use of our kayaks, bikes, snorkeling, paddles & free transport on the island.
Dutch, French, English and basic Croatian
You will be offered a basic private room with a single or double bed consisting of a comfortable Tempur mattress, a white mosquito net around your bed, storage space & a locker for your personal belongings and a small seaview balcony. Nobody will have to share a room unless couples or friends of course.
The kitchen and the bathroom are common spaces in the house. There's no running water so everything works with pumps or manual. The fridge is on gas.
You can relax on the terrace in one of our lounges or our hammocks
We don't have WIFI !
There's no electricity but our power generator offers a couple of hours of electricity to recharge cell phones, laptops and so on...
On your days off, you have a lot of possibilities:
- Just relax and enjoy the beach
- Take a kayak or paddle board and explore the many coves and beaches or go for lunch or a winetasting in the nearby beach town of Zavala
- Put on you hiking shoes and hike to the Stone Age village of "Humac" on the top of the island
- Hop on a bike and explore the coastal road to Ivan Dolac & Sveta Nedelja where you can also go cliff climbing.
- Join us to the northside of the island and explore the cosy little tozns of Jelsa, Starigrad or Hvar. Or go more local and discover the many small inland villages such as Dol, Vrbanj, Vrisnik, Pitve, Svirce, Brusje and walk through the lavender fields or vineyards.
Acesso à internet
Acesso à internet limitado
Mais de 2
5 hours per day 5 days per week