Informações do perfil
Classificação do anfitrião
Taxa de resposta
Usually responds dentro 9 dias
Hospedagem min. solicitada: mínimo 1 semana
Hello future guest !
I am a queer artist mum, living A VERY SIMPLE LIFE in the countryside, on a beautiful 7ha land, in Portugal, in Alentejo, between Colos and Cercal (Odemira, area).
I live on this land for a year, and in Alentejo for almost 6 years now. I have the project to create a community centered on dance and body wisdom and reforestation and I am now laying the foundation of it. The project also has a feminist nature. Activities are open to all. Co-living is in the first phase at least open to womyn* identified beings and their children.
I am looking for trustworthy, creative, and enthusiastic beings, responsible and able to express their needs & emotions, resistant to the hot Portuguese summer (!), motivated to build, and able to communicate in a gentle and creative way with my children.
Anouk is 8 and Nelson 10,5 years old. They live with me half of the time.
We live totally off-grid, in the countryside. At night, there are foxes, owls and wild pigs. During the day with see red kytes and hawks.
The land is dry and need care. Soon there will be a lot of figs and then olives.
We have a very small swimming-pool to refresh. There are beautiful trails to walk around our land.
We live 35 minutes from the ocean (Vila Nova de Milfontes).
We are looking for someone who speaks fluent English, and Portuguese would be great. We also speaks French.
The tasks are :
- to water and the take care of young trees
- (from end september/october : to create a food garden. If you have permaculture/syntropy knowledges, that's great !)
- To help me with sorting out / tidying up things. I am quite messy and this would be a one week/10 days mission to sort out the mess here, create more shelves, etc.
- to help me build infrastructure on the land :
* to create a simple outside toilet and shower
* to insulate a wooden house with clay & straw
* to plaster the inside a barn that I am converting into a dance studio,
* to create an earth or a wooden dance floor,
* to cover and insulate a healing space with fabric and cement or clay and straw...
- feeding the cats Loukoum, Kumba, Mitsu and Miaoï, if I am not here
- to support the organisation of a dance & building camp (eventually)
- to spend some quality creative or playful time with the kids when they are around
We are flexi-vegan and I am a non-smoker.
I work as a dance facilator, a shiatsuki and soul therapist. I am also trained as a birth keeper.
I wish to welcome an enthousiastic dancer or artist, preferably womyn identified* or non-binary, conscious of their energy outputs on the land and with the people around them, connected to Nature, to Spirit in all forms and their intuition.
If you have a car or at least a bike it's better for you as we are quite isolated.
Happy to meet you soon !
Tipos de ajuda e oportunidades de aprendizadoProjetos artísticosAjuda em projetos ambientaisJardinagemProjetos de construção/faça você mesmoCuidar de crianças/atividades criativasAjuda a cuidar da casaManutenção geral
Oportunidades de intercâmbio cultural e aprendizado
You can enjoy pure quietness of the countryside + proximity to Tamera, a big international community active in ecology and free love + the proximity of Mooji's ashram + many eco projects around
Projetos que envolvem crianças
Este projeto pode envolver crianças. Para mais informações, veja aqui nossas diretrizes e dicas.
all what I have mentioned before + to ensure with us everyday life (cleaning, dishes , laundry, fetching water, dealing with compost, cooking, etc.)
We can talk about what you prefer to do.
Este anfitrião oferece intercâmbio de idiomas
Este anfitrião indicou que tem interesse em compartilhar seu idioma ou em aprender um novo.
Entre em contato com ele para obter mais informações.
Nice caravan, or campervan or tent
I live in the countryside 35 minutes from the ocean (by car).
It is a beautiful region, very dry, very quiet
Mais alguns detalhes
Acesso à internet
Acesso à internet limitado
Pode hospedar famílias
Pode hospedar nômades digitais
you need to provide your own internet
Espaço para estacionar campervans
Este anfitrião pode fornecer espaço para vans.
Quantos Workawayers pode acomodar?
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week (can be much less with no food)