Hi, my name is Melanie, I am 44 years old and live with my parents and two cats in an old house, it was a restaurant 26 years ago. It is too big for us alone (7.450 qm garden and 600 qm house), so I give most of it for nature and culture experience, we founded a community, plan gardening with permaculture and animals, a vegan café, coworking, we have two lakota sweat lodges, different kinds of camps and workshops.
Ajuda em projetos ambientais
Projetos de construção/faça você mesmo
Criar/cozinhar refeições caseiras
Ajuda a cuidar da casa
I live with spiritual ceremonies from the Lakota, like sweat lodge, sun dance, vision quest, ... you can sweat, sing and pray with me and you can learn more about the other Lakota ceremonies.
I can tell you more about the history of the house and the settlement history of the artist village
We need a lot of help to rebuild the house:
- The former bowling alley is used as a storage, currently. We want to build holiday rooms into it and therefore it needs to get cleaned up.
- We have a saloon with a bar and a stage. There is a lot of old furniture there, which we want to replace with better parts, in the future. The furniture shall be disposed.
- Next to the Saloon is a provisionally kitchen where the floor covering shall be renewed, the ceiling needs to get insulated (remove boards, put in insulation, reinstall boards) and the new furniture, which is stored in the saloon, shall get installed.
- There are storage boxes in the garden that shall get cleaned up.
- There is a lot of stuff, we want to sort out and dispose.
- We have 2 apple trees, in our garden and the apples shall get harvested.
- We need to cut a few small trees.
The next work camp will be October 10.-23. 2022.
We've planned 4 working hours/d between 9 am and 6 pm (mo-fr), common meals and time for exchange and relaxation. Of course, you can spend your free time however you like.
You can sleep in the Saloon:
- 3 Beds
- 1 sofa bed (2 persons)
- space for 3 sleeping pads
We also have space for
- 4 caravan/camper vans (or 2 tents each)
- 3 tents
+ 6 tents on the sheep meadow (please consider that the sheep roam free and it might be muddy, too)
- 6 cars (You can also sleep in you car if it is designed for that)
There are two toilet rooms next to the saloon and a provisionally shower outside the house is planned.
We have a food sharing system at our place and we take care of the ingredients that are needed for your meals, additionally.
If we have a group of helpers that is big enough, we would like to organize single persons or small groups, to prepare the meals in the kitchen next to the saloon.
This will be during the working hours, of course.
You can relax in the garden and swim in the river, make campfire, go fishing, go canoeing, you can take my bicycle to ride to the next city "Reinfeld" (3 km). There is a train station to Hamburg (40 min) and Lübeck (15 min), in Reinfeld. We have free WiFi in the house.
Acesso à internet
Acesso à internet limitado
Pode hospedar famílias
We have free WLAN/WiFi, Glasfaser with 300 Mbit/s up- und download in my office for CoWorking.
Your absolutely welcome to bring your mobile home. It's actually the easiest way for us to host you ;)
We love animals and that's why we have many of them at our place. We have cats, dogs and sheep. Because of that and for several other reasons, we are very careful with hosting foreign pets. We had some unpleasant experiences with dogs and it's important for us to avoid that in the future. We therefor point out that you can bring dogs, if you keep them in your car/van/caravan or at a short leash, on our ground. Around our village, you have a lot of possibilities to walk your dog, for hours.
Mais de 2
4 hours a day, 5 days a week