Favorito 440 vezes
UPDATED: 5th May 2022
- host local and international travelers to share our Mongolian family's Ger life
- use/keep Mongolian traditional habits by everyday life
- operate healthy lifestyle home based service for community
- to travel with Mongolian ankle bone and silver bowl and horse head fiddle music instrument
- Nature is our mother, we must care it.
- What I can do, so I can share.
- married, with 3 children (23 years old son and 17, 15 years old daughters). Now me and my wife and our youngest daughter live together in our Ger.
- wake up around 6am for natural biorhythm
- live in traditional Mongolian house Ger
Ajuda em projetos ambientais
Criar/cozinhar refeições caseiras
- join to our Mongolian family daily life
- learn and play ankle bone and board games
- guest books for more travel tips and experience sharing
- walking to north and south mountains for city view and to feel nature energy
- play music instrument and sing songs
- dance with us
- learn how to cook Mongolian meal
- know how Herbalife nutrition club works
- run and do exercise
Este projeto pode envolver crianças. Para mais informações, veja aqui nossas diretrizes e dicas.
We live in Uvur Gunt camp area, it's 20km north of Ulaanbaatar. We moved in 2020 to this location, which is a natural area with birds, susliks, mountain, forest, clean air and thousands stars on night sky. Our neighborhood families are friendly, no disturbing noise.
If you want to know how we live in traditional house Ger and with our community of Ulaanbaatar Uvur Gunt Camp area, we want to host you.
So, we don't have any volunteer work requirement, only you can be part of my family life.
What we do normally, we wake up around 6-7am. start to heat Ger, do morning exercise,
We work with Creative Mongolia team, write my blog, do Ger outside works, my wife organizes cooking and buying ingredients for family and Ger inside works, she sew textile products for artists and managers, join to pre-school education training, me and my wife do training on nutrition and healthy lifestyle for community and group, children go to school, practice dance and music, we sleep around 10pm.
if you are going to live and learn with my family, your message should include,
1) What do you want to know and learn from us?
2) Your email address, you'll receive my home address and direction guideline?
3) No free food, you need to contribute cooking ingredients
4) Is it OK for you, to ride a public bus in 16km and hitch or walk in 4km between Ger and City center?
5) Do you have any questions?
that is all.
Let's make more happier and healthier days together!
Este anfitrião oferece intercâmbio de idiomas
Our native language is Mongolian. We write in Mongolian Cyrillic and Mongolian Scripts. Our children practice Japanese, Chinese, English and Korean languages.
We live in a Mongolian traditional house Ger and sleep on wool pad. We sleep around 9-10pm, wake up around 6-7am. Use outdoor compost and squat toilet.
My Ger locates 20km north from city center. You can ride a public bus in 16km and walk or hitch 4km to city center from our place Uvur Gunt Camp area.
- when you contribute cooking ingredients, you can feel happy and healthy with home meals.
- free accommodation with family environment
- family members speak in English
Unique Ulaanbaatar city and Mongolia is waiting you, you can feel free, you know we don't have responsibility to organize your time and value of life.
Acesso à internet
Acesso à internet limitado
Pode hospedar famílias
we have a limited wi-fi
yes, we can find a free place to do a parking.
Maximum 1 hour a day, 1 day a week- no free food
Essas classificações são opcionais e foram dadas junto com os comentários dos membros.A classificação média deixada por cada opção é exibida.
Precisão do perfil: