Favorito 89 vezes
HELP NEEDED WITH VERY SWEET CHILDREN IN SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER:
Hello! I am looking for someone (individual, couple or small family) to join us in September and October for 6-7 weeks (if you can come for 2-3 weeks, please also be in touch!) to assist me with home and children while I am busy with a project (much of the time still at home) and also to help my partner a little bit on the weekends with projects on our land.
- Good with children (patient, warm-hearted, creative, healthy boundaries, modeling good behavior, enjoy doing outdoor and creative activities, singing, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and to improvise / think creatively
- Your own transportation is a bonus!
- You are mature, reliable and dependable
- Experience with at least some of the things we are asking help with (cleaning & laundry are basic)
- Socially independent (we have sometimes guests on our property who come for peace and tranquility, so it's important to respect their space and keep the environment serene - but don't worry, there is plenty of space for everyone to do their thing!!!)
Accommodation, Food & Hours:
- Room in house or use of a nice and cosy caravan in the outdoor shade, with cooking stove, water, and next to pizza oven; or parking for your caravan, yurt, etc.
- We will provide dry ingredients and a shopping budget for fresh things that you can buy on your trips to town (6 km - Saint Chely d'Aubrac; 17 km - Espalion or Laguiole).
- Working 24 hours a week, scheduled with Jules, although much work will be independent. Two consecutive days off, usually during the week (flexible, though), as Jules is home weekends and would like to have assistance with projects on our land.
Hello! We live in a beautiful, peaceful, pure setting with our family of 5 persons - French dad, American mom, three children ages 12, 4 and 1, and our furry family members. We homeschool, grow fruits and veggies, love to play games, read and make creative art projects!
We are in the start-up of autonomous living on our land.
We are also a yoga teacher (mother) and photographer (father) we have a one year old garden, and lots of small projects here and there in our home and land, as well as some bigger projects (turn the hangar into a greenhouse by replacing one wall and the roof, build a new stone roof eventually over our grange and home, add some four-legged friends to our family like a pony and horse, and some goats or sheep for milk).
It's a peaceful old farm with a nicely finished large family home, rolling hills, lots of wildlife, beautiful flowers will come in spring, abundant water flowing all around, house furnished by nephriatic (underground lake), on the plateau of Aubrac in the north Aveyron department. We welcome families, children, and caravans / people traveling with campers.
Some work is physical - gardening, small building projects, use of a karcher, mowing the land sometimes (just a path), moving wood with wheel barrow, and some work is more 'soft' - cleaning indoors, cooking, helping with the children doing art, language, math, etc.
Please contact us with your details! We can welcome you soon and would love to have you join us!
Ajuda em projetos ambientais
Projetos de construção/faça você mesmo
Cuidar de animais
Ajuda em fazenda
Cuidar de crianças/atividades criativas
Criar/cozinhar refeições caseiras
Ajuda a cuidar da casa
Ajuda com computadores/internet
We are happy to share what we know about sustainability, gardening, householding, languages, culture, politics, health, cooking & art!
Our children are fun, intelligent, creative people who most people with an open heart get a lot of joy from sharing time and space with!
Este projeto pode envolver crianças. Para mais informações, veja aqui nossas diretrizes e dicas.
Help to include:
- Water garden morning and night
- Mowing grass 1x week
- Cleaning in house / tent
- Cleaning in house and laundry (mostly bedding)
- Cooking for yourselves and one of our family members
- Breaking floor of garden house
- Help Jules construct solar shower and dry toilet
- Help Jules construct chicken house
- Help installing outdoor bathtub (almost done)
- Gardening, planting, weeding
- Light animal care (cats, bunny)
Este anfitrião oferece intercâmbio de idiomas
We speak English, French, Dutch & Spanish. Our household language is English, so a basic understanding is necessary.
Room in house or outdoors we have a caravan available if you prefer, and parking for your camper.
We can provide transportation to the nearest train station or bus (Espalion, Rodez, Laguiole, Saint Come d'olt, Saint Geniez d'olt)!
There is a lot to discover in the area where we live - outdoor activities like hiking and kayaking, parasailing, swimming, markets, chateaus, wine tastings, abbeys, the pilgrim route Santiago de compostela, churches, art events, horse riding, live music, etc. It is a really nice vibe in the local villages!
Acesso à internet
Acesso à internet limitado
Pode hospedar famílias
We have unlimited wi-if access in the house and Ethernet if you prefer to plug-in. We turn off wi-fi for sleeping hours.
Lots of space here for campers! We also have a caravan you can use, as well as a tent, and access to communal indoor spaces like lounge, kitchen, shower & toilet. It is not rustic!
To be discussed on an individual basis.
Mais de 2
24 hours per adult per week