We live in a town called Toyoura in Hokkaido located 40minutes from Niseko area. In my family I have my wife and 3 kids.
In Toyoura, there is a big Onsen(hot spring) spot.
We run a berry farm, a cafe, and B.B.Q. service.
We have a lot of things to do in each season.
- April to September.
This is ON season for us.
We tidy our berry farm, pick blueberries, and set up cafe and B.B.Q. area on business day.
Chopping and splitting fire woods for winter is also important.
I will ask you to help these things.
- October to March
This is OFF season for us, but actually not OFF for us.
We renovate our log cabin for the next season, prepare for winter (big snow) and make new menus for our cafe.
The beach is 5 minutes from our farm.
We sometimes go to the beach after we work. Tent sauna is also available on the beach.
Niseko is 40minutes to 1 hour from the farm.
On off days, we sometimes go there for skiing.
Bricolage et projets de construction
S’occuper des animaux
Aide dans une ferme
Cuisine/repas pour la famille
Aide à la maison
We can teach you Japanese language.
In Toyoura town, you can enjoy Onsen(Hot spring) and sea foods.
We enjoy B.B.Qing in the summer.
You can enjoy star gazing.
You will be able to know how you can treat goat, ducks, and chickens.
Fresh eggs are available almost every morning.
You will enjoy the nature. ( the log cabin is in our farm)
Okishi beach is 5 minutes from our farm. You can enjoy swimming, surfing, and getting sun tanning.
Our place is close to Niseko area which is a world famous place for skiing and snowboarding in winter.
You will get skills about renovation.(Especially in winter)
Ce projet peut impliquer des enfants. Pour en savoir plus, consultez nos directives et conseils ici.
We’re renovating my log cabin.
We will be flooring, painting the wall, and plumbing.
Sometimes I will ask you to split fire woods.
Cet hôte propose un échange linguistique
I can speak both Japanese and English. I'm interested in learning other languages too.
- not paid
Place to sleep
- You will have your own room. (If more than two workawayers are staying, you might need to share the room.)
- We have naughty kids but we're staying in other house, so you will have very calm night.
- Laundry machine is available for free.
- Hot shower is available, but in winter it's not available. you can go to Onsen(Hot spring) located 5 minutes away by car. I'll give you Onsen ticket every two days.
- Wi-Fi connection is available (4G network is also available)
- We provide food for meals.
- Workawayers need to cook for themselves.
- We have gas oven for cooking.
- BBQ table is available.
- We ask you to cook meals for me sometimes.
- small pickup truck (called Kei tora) is available if you are over 30 years old(due to the insurance)
- You will need to clean your room and the the space you use( kitchen, toilet, and so on.)
Surfing, swimming, and relaxing on the beach is a good way to enjoy the summer here.
Skiing or snowboarding will be the best in winter in this area.
Onsen is also a good choice here.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
We have limit free wifi and space for nomads.
I have a big parking space.
Any animal will be OK. But not in the building. And be careful if you want to bring your cat, because we have ducks.
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Ce sont des évaluations supplémentaires en option lorsque les membres laissent un feedback. La note moyenne pour chaque option est affichée.
Exactitude du profil: