We are a famility living close to Alicante in a town called Santa Pola. We are Quino, Marta, Alex (3) and Gael (2).We have been living in the region for 4 years and for 2 years in this place. Me (Quino) I run a eco-ethnic social tourism initiative with destinations and activities in the region and consultancies on human rights related topics.
Baby-sitting / garde d’enfant
Aide à la maison
Aide informatique / Internet
We offer a stay with a Spanish family in a wonderful area on the top of a mountain with views to the Mediterranean sea and a wild beach down the hill.
For those with the skills to help me out with the tourism initiative you can learn on how to set up and run a socio-tourism project, visit some of the activities we organise and learn about some of the best traditions and places of the region.
We would like to receive people from all over the world that can give a hand (or two) in 3 main areas:
1) I run a eco-ethnic cultural tourism initiative and I always welcome assistance on:
- Photoshop-freehand-Illustrator editing for developping marketing materials (advanced skills needed)
- SEO positioning of the website (advanced skills needed)
- Photograph and video making skills (advanced skills needed)
- Translations into several languages (German, French, etc.)
2) I also work as a consultant on human rights related topics and I currently need a hand on:
- Developing a website (wordpress preferred): I need to develop a very simple website with a star rating
- It would come very handy someone that can teach me some basics on the new open source statistics programmes (the R project or Jasp).
- I sometimes look for field workers with abilities for conducting interviews (online normally) in languages not that common (Russian, Arab, Chinesse, etc.) - this job whenever available would be remunerated.
- Research skills: if you have research skills I sometimes need as well a hand on conducting researches on certain topics related to my work.
3) House related: as we are four we always welcome a hand in the house and with the kids: our small garden, tidying up, our small vegetable garden, some cooking, etc.
We would never ask for more than 20 hours a week on the above mentioned tasks so you will have plenty of time to discover the region as well.
We are specially interested in the cultural exchange so on top of receiving someone with the skills and willing to work one of the main aims is to have someone active, open and curious.
Spanish, English, Valencian, French
Your will have your own independent room with two beds available (1 king size and one regular size) with astonishing views to the coast line. You will use as well your own toilette and shower and we will all share the kitchen, the garden the dinning room, etc.
We have 2 bikes available to discover the place on your own (there are plenty of routes nearby including our mountain, wetlands, beaches, etc.). We also have one paddle surf board we can share. Nearest cities are Alicante and Elche both reachable by bus or car (public transportation is not that good though) and we live quite close to Alicante international airport.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week