16.07.2017 - 14.02.2021
Hi! We're a couple (27/28) from the Netherlands. We met in Budapest in the summer of '13 and we've been travelling a lot together ever since, experiencing all kinds of new food, ideas and ways of life. Our Workaway-adventures include Thailand, Spain and Vietnam.
BACK TO THE NETHERLANDS
We are in Canada now, working and living in Vancouver. In December we are coming back home (NL) and we are looking for a temporary place to stay while we find a new job and more permanent place. Are you traveling and need a house- or pet sitter? We would be happy (and thankful) to take on that task! Or, of course, we can help with the following:
We can cook, clean, paint, garden, work in a cafe, help out online and with marketing or physiotherapy. Together we have many skills, which you can read more about below.
If you feel like we would be a perfect match with you, then please get in touch. :)
- Characteristics: organized, open minded, quick learner, creative.
- Profession: Anything related to writing, journalism and new media: (Copy)writing, research, journalism, Wordpress, general computer skills, basic editing of movies (with the right equipment), PR & Marketing, setting up a website.
- But also: taking care of animals, cooking, functioning as a hostess (general work concerning tourists or guests), help with computers/internet, practising English. Open to anything!
- Characteristics: dedicated, caring, enthusiastic, broad knowledge.
- Profession: Anything related to physio therapy: massaging, diagnosing, treating with a specialty in psychosomatic treatments.
- But also: general maintenance like painting, gardening, constructing and DIY jobs. Cooking, taking care of animals - and a very experienced bartender + waiter. I have worked in several restaurants - and defintely learned how to listen to people sharing their pain or life wisdom. Open to anything!
29 & 27
Both of us are hard and honest workers, eager to learn new skills. Also, we are easily entertained, but we love to explore and experience new things, areas or food. Therefore it would be great - if you live in the middle of nowhere - that there are plenty of possibilities to hike, cycle or anything else that comes close to 'exploring'.
Permis de conduire
Régime alimentaire spécial