Thank you for your interest in our little company in Norwegian Lapland!
No availble places - we will not be able to take in more help. Please do not apply for this time periode.
SUMMER 2021 - or 1 full year from May 1.
We will need help of 1-2 persons for the summer season, starting 1st of May 2021. You would need to stay with us for the whole season to the end of August 2021. If you cannot stay the whole time period, please do not apply!
Some also would like to sign up for one full year, meaning staying out the month of April 2022.
The work here during the summer contains this:
- Care taking of our guests, making food, serving and cleaning.
- Cleaning of public areas, restaurant, kitchen, cabins and guesthouse
- Caretaking of the dogs including, cleaning, feeding, biking with them, wagon tours, brushing and so on
- DIY work
- Bike & wagon tours both with dogs and guests
- Skils regarding birdwatching is a plus
We might take in 4 persons for next season.
Everyone coming MUST stay for the whole seson 1st of September to 30th of April.
Under normal conditions we do have guests booked in our cabins and our little guest house all year round. Here we need help with cleaning and serving of meals.
From August we start training the dogs again on regular basis - this to make them ready and in good shape before our winter season starts in beginning of December.
We offer dogsled adventures for guests all winter, food & accommodation all year. We also try to help guests regarding bird watching and other adventures in the Norwegian-Russian borderland in Norwegian Lapland.
We live close to nature and like to share the life in the north and with our dogs with guests from all over the world.
We have around 30 to 40 huskies at our kennel and one Mountain Dog that keeps the brown bear away from the kennels.
Everyone working here needs to take part in all tasks needed to be done around here both with and without guests. It should always be tidy and nice around us.
Bricolage et projets de construction
S’occuper des animaux
Cuisine/repas pour la famille
Aide à la maison
Aide informatique / avec Internet
Here you will work in a from time to time hectic but social and friendly environment with a guests from all over the world and close to our family that are native Norwegians/Sami.
You will get a lot of knowledge about running a small company like ours with a goal of giving authentic and real adventures to our guests, this is far more important for us than making money and this is also why we keep it small.
You will learn about huskies, their behavior, dog-sledding and care taking of the animals that is more than only working animals, but also our friends.
Cet hôte offre l'hébergement et une rémunération.
L’hôte a indiqué qu'il paierait au moins le salaire horaire minimum de son pays pour chaque heure travaillée et que l’hébergement serait fourni. Il demande de l'aide dans le cadre de son entreprise ou activité professionnelle. Contactez l'hôte directement via la messagerie du site pour en savoir plus et avoir des détails sur le salaire proposé. Tous les arrangements devraient être conclus à l'avance avec votre hôte.
We would like you to help out with all the different tasks around here in connection to our adventure company. Daily care taking of our dogs, wood work, cleaning cabins or our guesthouse, shopping, making food, serving, help out training the dogs, guiding and participate on guest tours with our dogs.
We need you to take good care of our guesthouse, cleaning, making and serving food as well as taking good care of and training our dogs. All volunteers in the fall will get the needed training with our dogs to become a husky guide during the winter season.
Our days can not be compared to a nine to five job - this is a lifestyle and it is important that you are up for it! We do cover food & living. There is a small allowance in addition. Volunteers applying together cannot expect to have the same work hours and the same days off as we need to cover the whole day and the whole week with help.
Our volunteers and guides live around in cabins and rooms at our base in connection to our house. The cabins/rooms has electricity heating and a small kitchen bench for easy cooking. Bathroom and toilet in main house, few meters from the cabins.
We have staff breakfast in the main house every morning, lunch and dinners the team either make together or separate from day to day. We do shopping of basic food for you all.
Internet available in the breakfast room - free to use all day for reading news, sending mails, Facebook and so on. Streaming of music and films are not allowed as this will slow down the speed/connection for everyone else.
- everyone working with us MUST have a good level of English skills - this is our working language and you have to be comfortable both speaking and listening to English. If you do not have these skills, please do not apply with us.
- all volunteers need a valid and clean drivers license and have experience in driving, the driving will be done in connection to work - we do not lend out any cars for private use
- all volunteers need to eat both fish and meat and have NO food allergies, we serve local food containing this and we often eat with our guests
- we are located 1 hour drive from the little town of Kirkenes. Due to this, you should be able to make adventures out of the nature around us. Go hiking, go biking, go fishing, go skiing, go dog sledding etc - plenty to do for a nature lover. We do not offer a car for you to use.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Cet hôte a de la place pour les vans.
Plus de 2
5 hours a day maximum 25 hours a week