We are planting some vegetables in our 2acres farm. It's organic and free from chemicals either fertilizer or pesticide. We very much welcome anyone who are willing to help us.
We have cats, dogs, a pond of red tilapia and we grow our own vegetables and local fruits.
For lodging, we provide 1 room, a bathroom and a toilet. Personal hygiene is very important when living in a community. Please bring your personal hygiene products as we don't provide them.
This village is a Muslim community. We would be very much appreciated it if ladies not to wear hotpants ( please wear appropriate clothing). Please bring flip-flops, mosquitoes repellent and for wifi please buy a simcard.
We practice social integration through understanding, tolerance and respect for others. Hey nobody is perfect! Anyway we hope you will have a pleasant and enjoyable experience with us that will last for the rest of your life.
Aide avec des éco-projets
Bricolage et projets de construction
Aide dans une ferme
Aide à la maison
- We're proud of our heritage and we want to share it with as much people as possible. The local villagers are very friendly and if you are roaming around by yourselves be prepared to be approached by them for a friendly chat. Most of the villagers are able to communicate in English.
- The travellers can learn our culture, do and donts in Muslim society (ladies don't wear hotpants - please wear appropriate clothing, men volunteers not allowed to shake hands with Muslim ladies).
Ce projet peut impliquer des enfants. Pour en savoir plus, consultez nos directives et conseils ici.
- We need all the help we can get to maintain a garden - transforming the place to a self sustaining eco- farm. Its fine if you don't have any skills related to farming.
- Help the host to maintain the house cleanliness and surrounding.
Cet hôte propose un échange linguistique
Cet hôte a indiqué qu’il souhaitait faire partager sa propre langue ou en apprendre une nouvelle.
Contactez-le pour en savoir plus.
We provide a room with a bathroom and a toilet.
- We prefer volunteer to stay with us minimum of 1 week or more as there are lots of things to see and experience (local foods, figs farm, waterfalls, hotspring, Gunung Nuang, Genting Highlands resort), badminton, archery, ATV, card games etc).
- From Kuala Lumpur to our place is about 1 hour drive (by bus, taxi or grab)
- Some of our volunteers hitchhike from Kuala Lumpur and quite easy to get ride.
- Our farm is beside the primary school of Janda Baik and the 101 Resort.
- To go to the nearest shops volunteer could ride a bicycle or follow the host by car.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
3hours a day, 1 day off
Ce sont des évaluations supplémentaires en option lorsque les membres laissent un feedback. La note moyenne pour chaque option est affichée.
Exactitude du profil: