Enregistré comme favori 297 fois
You will be volunteering with a popular bar-cafe in Palomino, on the Carribean cost of Colombia.
The bar is very chill during the day, so you can enjoy a hammock, a good coffee or a fresh fruit juice, all together with some good reggae music :)
At night it can get busy. There is live music and sometimes we do electronic parties.
We are like a big family and it doesn't really matter where are you from, as long as you are very good at your job.
Work will be on average 5h/day, 5 days a week.
When and how you will actually work, it depends a lot on your position.
Minimum stay is 1 month. Exceptions are possible, but you have to be very very special. (Please begin your email with why are you so special that we should consider you for a volunteering position for less than a month)
Why volunteer with us?
- The hostel is 1min walking distance from the beach
- You can practice your Spanish with locals.
- You'll discover the relaxed Palomino style.
- You can go around easily on the coast on your days off.
- 20% Discount at the bar
- you'll be part of our family! :)
Pratique d’une langue
Bricolage et projets de construction
Accueil / tourisme
Aide informatique / avec Internet
* improve your spanish
* meet new people
* explore the the river, the beach, the desert, the Sierra Nevada
* English teacher
* Yoga teacher
* General maintenance
* Artists - painter, decoration for events
* Dj (send us the set you consider the best)
* Social media manager (you have to know what you are doing)
* Photographer (send us your pictures and videos)
* PHP, WordPress, JAVA script developer
* Decoration artist for big parties
* Beach cleaning and recycling volunteer (if you don't like any of the above)
You will work less than 25h a week. However keep in mind that some days you will work more and other days fewer hours.
For every five days you work, you will get two days off, but depending on needs you might be working up to 10 days in a row and then be off 4 days.
We are a relaxed space, but we appreciate volunteers who work independently and get things done.
Please apply only if you found a position that you will really enjoy doing.
Hammock, tent or bunk bed (when available).
There is also enough space to put your own tent, if you prefer.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Plus de 2
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week