Enregistré comme favori 2458 fois
In essence, our yoga and meditation retreat center teaches a holistic way of life and provides our guests with an intense setting for reflection, transformational change, spiritual practice, healing, and growth.
Photographer/ Videographer Volunteer:
Asap- March 21
We are looking for an energetic, creative and social person who loves to take photos and short videos and engage with people. The content will be used for our social media platforms (Facebook and Instagram) to show the beautiful activities and the atmosphere of the center. Basic skills of filming and editing are needed (no equipment needed).
In exchange you will get:
- 3 vegan meals per day
- Unlimited water, tea, and bananas throughout the day
- Participation in at least two classes per day
- A free center t-shirt and water bottle
- The chance to grow, learn and be part of the international spiritual community
- Enjoy the beach in your free time
- Explore the nature around Kep and the nearby islands
- create connections with the local community and experience Cambodian culture
Entretien / Bricolage
Aide à la maison
Aide informatique / Internet
This is an opportunity to meet people from all over the world, from different backgrounds and lifestyles, as well as to connect with Khmer people and learn about Cambodian culture. It will also provide Workawayers with a chance to learn about different spiritual practices (including karma yoga) and be able to use this new knowledge as you continue along your journey.
Karma yoga is a path of liberation that was described in ancient yogic tradition and is still alive today. It is a way of connecting spirituality and daily life. Any activity that we do can become a spiritual practice if our motivation comes from a pure desire to do the action rather than the outcome of the action. When doing karma yoga, we do all actions with full mindfulness to make it a meditative experience. Instead of thinking about it as a chore, we see the task as a spiritual practice that helps us to be centered, selfless and in harmony with ourselves and the world around us.
This is a transformative opportunity that is for those who are committed to their spiritual journey and are searching for a way to go deeper through selfless service and mindful action. We are looking for karma yogis to join our team for a 2-month or 3-month commitment depending on the position. These positions require working 5 hours per day for 5 days a week while still attending the retreat program. Karma yogis are expected to come with a mindset of service, a dedication to the values of the center, and the ability to truly immerse oneself into the experience.
- Interest and passion for the values of the center and spiritual practice
- Strong communication skills
- Positive physical and mental health
- Ability to balance work schedule and class attendance
- Commitment to following retreat guidelines completely (including no alcohol consumption)
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- Flexibility to make 2-month commitment
- Previous experience. This is not a requirement, however, it is helpful if karma yogis have experience and skills that will lend themselves to their roles.
Some local attractions:
Kep National Park: An escape into nature offering well-marked hiking trails, an array of wild animals, and lovely views. Find Sunset Rock for the perfect sunset picture.
Sothy’s Pepper Farm: A unique eco-tourist experience that gives insights into the inner-workings of local farming mixed with interesting historical facts about the French occupation.
Kep Butterfly Farm: A short walk off of the trails in the national park, this detour provides a mesmerizing look into an array of species of butterflies at all stages of the life cycle.
Koh Tonsay: A 20 minute boat ride from Kep will bring you to this island, also known as Rabbit Island, for a quiet, relaxed day at the beach.
Kep Beach: A white sand beach perfect for lounging the day away with locals.
Bokor National Park: Located in nearby Kampot, this park offers stunning waterfalls, walking trails, and awe-inspiring buildings still standing from the French colonial years.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Plus de deux
5 hours a day 5 days a week