My name is Tizia, I am a 29years old German and I have lived in beautiful Tanzania for more than six years. Together with my Tanzanian husband, I run a hostel in Arusha. Most of our guests are short-term guests since they start Safari and Hiking Trips from here. We also arrange those trips for our guests. Our hostel is located in the north of Arusha, at the slopes of beautiful Mt. Meru.
Additionally to our hostel we founded an NGO to support local projects with volunteers and interns from abroad.
They also stay at our hostel, so it's always busy at our place! Staying with us will give you an inside in Tanzanian culture as well as running a hostel and an NGO.
We are looking for support in the following flields:
- Marketing experts SEO to help us promoting our websites and social media
- Photographer with good camera equipment and picture and video editing skills
- Writer who can help us producing content like blog articles, edit texts from the websites, etc.
!!!You need to bring your own computer!!!
If you have any other experiences or skills that you want to involve while working with us please contact us any time!
Accueil / tourisme
Aide informatique / avec Internet
You live together with our German-Tanzanian family or in the hostel and you are in daily contact with the locals we work with.
We are happy to arrange any of the following trips for you:
- Mt. Kilimanjaro & Mt. Meru hikes
- Maasai village & market trips
- Chemka Hot Springs (crystal clear water, a must!)
- Coffee tour of local plantations
- Waterfall day trips and hiking
- Swahili lessons
- Local cooking classes
- Lake Duluti & forest walks
- And all the incredible safari's available in Tanzania!
Tanzania, and Arusha, are incredible places steeped in culture and beauty - don't miss out on some of the coolest sights in Africa!
Thank you very much for considering supporting us.
We have some exciting work for you!
My Tanzanian husband and I run this NGO for volunteering and internships. We are always looking for open-minded people who can help us in the following fields:
- SEO and SEM
- Taking pictures and videos (and editing as well) of our volunteers and projects
- Training our staff in working in the fields of guest relation and computer work
- Helping us running our social media, e.g. improving our Instagram and Facebook performance
Furthermore you are always welcome to bring in your own ideas as we value them a lot!
Swahili (Kiswahili): Courant
Cet hôte propose un échange linguistique
Our staff is interested in learning German.
In most cases we can provide accommodation in a private room.
In some cases we might request you to share a room with people of the same gender.
Most days we can provide three meals a day.
The area has a lot to offer. Safaris and Mountain Climbing, Hiking Tours: Waterfalls, hot springs, forests and Lake Duluti), Cultural Tour: Maasai Market & villages
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Cet hôte a indiqué qu’il aimait accueillir les digital nomads.
Cet hôte a de la place pour les vans.
Cet hôte a dit qu’il acceptait les personnes voyageant avec un animal.
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Ce sont des évaluations supplémentaires en option lorsque les membres laissent un feedback. La note moyenne pour chaque option est affichée.
Exactitude du profil: