Huskies, pets and 2 kids miss a friend to take care and play with them in Lapland very North Finland. Our daughter is 7 years old and our son 3 years old.
Help is needed feeding and cleaning animals, training (at autumn and winter time) and helping with huskies, helping with customers (at winter time), and taking care the kids (usually play, play and play again :) ). If you want, you can take part of housework like cooking or gardening (at summer). This time we both work outside the home, so you should be able to work independently then you have learned the job.
Living in the house, own room. No smoking or drugs. No vegan, because we want use dairy products and eggs in cooking. Vegetarian is fine. Minimum time should be one month, two months is very nice.
- You will live with the Finnish family, with Finnish style, food and culture (not 2 hours dinner together, but some other nice habits...)
- First lesson on Finnish culture: 1. we say what we think and we KEEP what we promise!, 2. being silent is part of the culture, we don't talk all the time, but we are ready to discuss when there is something interesting or important, 3. we would rather be too early than late, if you are late, you should tell about it, 4. HUMOR is the part of life that we can work 10 hours in -30 degrees Celsius, or that can guide children to what adults want, 5. you can learn more here, welcome :)
- You work will depend on the time of year you are here!
- This is family life, not business
- Because many animals and small kids our situation often changes, we can't give to do -list one month before to you, you need to be flexible here
- Muonio is small place (population 2400)
- Muonio is far away from the Middle Europe, you need time and money to get here
- Usually two days off every week, if you work harder, you get holiday, so you can go to visit other places, like cities in Lapland, Sweden and Norway
Please ask more! Welcome to be a part of our family!
Liisa and the family
Baby-sitting et jeux créatifs
Aide à la maison
S’occuper des animaux
You will live with our family so you can see really Finnish family life but also at winter time (Dec - April) you can meet people (tourists) from anywhere in the world.
Everyone can learn to work here if you want be with animals and kids.
Take care and play with kids and pets.
Living in the house, own room.
You can read more about this area in internet: write Olos, Levi, Ylläs, Muonio or Pallas-Ylläs nationalpark. What to do here depends time of year. At winter you can skiing, cross-country skiing, skating... Other time hiking, camping, swimming...
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Cet hôte a de la place pour les vans.
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Ce sont des évaluations supplémentaires en option lorsque les membres laissent un feedback. La note moyenne pour chaque option est affichée.
Exactitude du profil: