Enregistré comme favori 2739 fois
Are you interested in spirituality, yoga, ecology, sustainability and would like to be part of community living? Do you have experience in customer service and can handle a good amount of stress without losing it? ;)
Then maybe, you have found your home!
We are seeking live-in receptionists to join our family at Govinda Valley, the home of Heart & Soul Retreats. Located at the foot of the Royal National Park, one-hour south of Sydney, we are an Eco-Yoga community embodying a health and wellness lifestyle, surrounded by the tranquillity of nature. This is an opportunity to join a passionate and fun-loving team in a stunning location.
Your responsibilities would include:
· Work at the front desk for at least three days from 9am to 4pm.
· Work two days in the back office handling administration duties, assisting reception, creating social media content, writing blog posts or any other area that might need extra help.
* Attend guest’s information and reservation needs through the following platforms: email, phone, website, and on-site.
- Check-in and check out guests.
- Provide information about workshops, therapists, food menu, and our facilities.
- Provide supplies that guests might need such us: medication, water, or direct them to the place where they can find it.
- Request and provide information to other departments such as housekeeping
- Occasional organizing of reception desk and office area
- Two days off per week
This position comes with many benefits, including comfortable shared accommodation with one other karma yogi (or the option of own room), daily yoga classes & workshops, kirtans, and three nutritious and delicious plant-based meals each day. Your position will also include a moderate weekly allowance.
All you need to bring is a positive attitude, a passion for yoga and community, a desire for a wholesome lifestyle, and a commitment to abstain from cigarettes, drugs, alcohol, and meat for the length of your stay (on and off the property). You MUST BE ALREADY IN AUSTRALIA to apply.
We are looking for receptionists to live on the premises and immerse themselves in our yogic community. At this point in time, we cannot accept applications for those who are not willing to live on-site and who are not able to commit for a minimum of 6 months.
If you’d like to become part of our loving community, please message us.
We can’t wait to welcome you with open arms!
Aide avec des éco-projets
Bricolage et projets de construction
Cuisine/repas pour la famille
Aide à la maison
Aide informatique / avec Internet
We run a program based on healing, nurturing, and spiritual advancement.
The program consists of a mixture of asana practice, meditation, and insightful workshops. Outside of service hours we are encouraged to participate in as much of the program as possible to further our progress.
There are also opportunities for regular peer reviews, mentorship, and feedback to ensure we are all getting as much as possible from our time here.
To join the residency programme we require a minimum 1 month commitment.
In addition to a 1 month probationary period, there will be a performance review 1 week from inception. After this, depending on progress and by mutual agreement, there may be a possibility to extend your residency for a further 3 months.
Code of Conduct:
We aim to provide an uplifting space dedicated to your health, wellness, and yogic immersion. To that end we ask that you respect the following guidelines during your stay:
1. As part of living a healthy and balanced yoga lifestyle, we request complete abstinence from the consumption of drugs, alcohol, and other intoxicants during your time with us.
2. All meals we offer are vegan. In addition, as per the yogic standard, we are strict in avoiding meat, fish, eggs, and dairy products.
3. Being an intentional yoga community and retreat centre, we expect our residents to dress in a respectable and modest way.
4. When it comes to any illegal or illicit activities such as substance abuse, sexual harassment, bullying, etc, we have a zero tolerance policy. Any infringements of our standards in these regards will result in your immediate departure from the retreat.
Before you apply, please make sure you understand our Code of Conduct, and consider carefully whether or not you feel aligned with these values.
We provide various accommodation facilities for residents either in rooms or comfortable tents.
Men and women live separately in their respective areas.
If you wish to bring your own campervan or tent this can be accommodated.
We provide three delicious vegan meals a day with plenty of fresh fruit, herbal teas, and chai.
A 10 minute walk to the Otford train station. It take 1 hour to get to Sydney Central, and you can also reach places all along the coast (e.g. Wollongong).
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Plus de 2
maximum 25 hours / week
Ce sont des évaluations supplémentaires en option lorsque les membres laissent un feedback. La note moyenne pour chaque option est affichée.
Exactitude du profil: