Enregistré comme favori 1059 fois
- from mid November-
I live in a beautiful village in the mountains close to Ronda where I work as a writer and walking guide.
In the autumn/winter I work on restoration projects at my home which is a beautiful house at the top of one of the nicest 'pueblos blancos' or white villages. I love having help with painting, gardening, preparing meals, more creative projects and shopping in the village. The tasks are easy, relaxing - never any stress - and your individual input and suggestions will always be welcome.
You'll need to be of independent spirit, responsible and happy to look after things on your own from time to time. I am sometimes away walking during the day.
If you're savvy about internet/social media or a good photographer, that would be a nice bonus, because this is something that I'm doesn't come naturally to me! But neither of those skills/knowledge is essential.
(I'm also designing a small living space that will be built at my campsite which is close to here, which is where I have the caravan you can see in one of my photos. If you had CAD skills, or enjoy thinking about design, that would be amazing. But again, it's not an important part of a bigger picture.)
You'll need a driving licence and be 25 years old (my car insurance only covers drivers aged 25+.)
You can have the use of a car - a cool 1983 Renault 4L - for the occasional short trip.
You'll have your own bedroom and bathroom and an amazing view of the Grazalema mountains.
I see the whole workaway gig as first and foremost a cultural exchange. Over the past six years I've welcomed workawayers from all over the world. This is not a means of looking for unpaid labour!
I'm often out walking and would be happy to take you one some of the most beautiful trails in the Grazalema park.
Thanks for checking out my profile.
Entretien / Bricolage
Cuisine / courses
Aide à la maison
Aide avec les langues
Aide informatique / Internet
- I write about Spain where I've lived since the 1980s and enjoy sharing my love of Spanish culture and local lore
- huge collection of books about Spain and its culture
- we can speak Spanish if you're learning the lingo
- many of my friends are Spanish and you'll be staying in an authentic 'pueblo blanco'
- you can join me on some of my hikes and join in the fun when I meet up with friends
- shopping and cooking
- some driving (picking me up/dropping off at trailheads)
English, Spanish, French, some German ...
- you'll have a beautiful room with your own bathroom with stunning views of the Grazalema mountains
- the house has wifi as well as a desktop computer that you're welcome to use
- you'll be staying in a friendly village, non-touristy, within easy walking distance of bars and shops and close to Ronda
- i have an easy-going lifestyle and enjoy good food, wine and company
- this is one of the most beautiful parts of Andalucía
- there are buses from the village to Ronda (@20min), Sevilla, Cádiz and Málaga with plenty of blablacar connections
- great hiking/running trails straight out from the house
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
5 hours, 5 days a week