I'm a professional photographer, videographer and a musician located in Turkey. The main subjects of this volunteering are helping my photography and videography projects and helping me to improve my English.
I can define my English as social speaker but I want to improve my pronunciation, vocabulary, and fluency. So if you plan to apply this voluntary job you have to speak English very well.
I have many worldwide fans for my Instagram profiles. I travel a lot and shoot photographs and videos for my Instagram. I also shoot videos and photos for Boutique Hotels. You can see some examples inside the photo gallery here. For hotel photo and video shoots, I need women models to act like a customer enjoying the atmosphere of the hotel. But that's basic modeling and very easy.
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️What about the time you will spend here?
- If we have a photo or video project to shoot we will prepare for the project, clean the equipments, charge the batteries and travel to the location
- If we don't have a project I may need photos and videos for my Instagram profiles so we will travel again to most beautiful places in Turkey to get some decent shots
- If we don't have a photo project we will work on my English, enjoy the food and culture in Turkey.
- I may also need help in selecting and editing photos and videos.
--- IMPORTANT ---
When you are writing to me, please;
- Your English must be good because this volunteering requires also helping me to improve my English.
- This volunteering requires very basic modeling as you can see from the example photos so only woman candidates will be considered.
- If you are interested in photography and videography this will be advantageous for consideration
- Let me know as much as possible about your skills, past experiences, personality for benefit of both sides
- Have some photos on your profile or send via e-mail.
- Add your social profile urls which I can learn more about you.
- We 'll have a Skype live video interview for the final decision.
- Always feel free to ask all your questions.
If you volunteer here;
1 - You will enjoy the very social atmosphere, meet new people, travel, have fun a lot.
2 - You will travel around Turkey, learn more about the culture, enjoy the beautiful nature. You can learn Turkish.
3 - You will learn more about photography and videography, I'm also a musician and latin dancer. So you can learn how to play guitar and how to dance.
4 - I'm also an energy therapist. If you have energy problems I can help you :)
5- You can learn more about coffee and brewing techniques. You 'll always drink good, fresh coffee
6 - You can try plenty of tasty local Turkish food, have fun at nights because the location is very close to the bars and clubs.
Helping Photo & Video Projects:
- You don't have to be experienced with photography or videography but that will be advantageous.
- Your job will be assisting me with the projects. I'm also a photography instructor so you will learn basics about photography and videography.
- You 'll improve your skills and knowledge about photography.
- You will learn to fly with a drone, use the camera and the lights ect.
- When shooting photos and videos for the hotels I need someone to be a model inside the frame. This is not a professional modeling, it's basic modeling (acting like enjoying the atmosphere of the hotel).
- I sometimes need a model for my Instagram profile. I may prefer to use a model in the frame for nature and landscape shots. But this is again basic modeling.
Helping my English:
- I need to improve my English so we will work on that if we don't have any other projects to complete.
Cet hôte offre l'hébergement et une rémunération.
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ Free accommodation; you will have a private room.
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ Free food; you don't have to pay for food. Anything you want to eat will be provided. If you don't know about the food here, don't worry, Turkish food is great :)
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ Free drinking water, coffee, tea; I'm a barista and very experienced on coffee. You will always have free delicious coffee.
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ Very good English Level
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ Age between 20 & 40
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ Availability of staying minimum for 1 week
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ Communication skills.
*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️ Smile on the face is necessary.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week