Information du profil
Information de voyage
Actuellement, je suis
à la maison
Hi there! My name is Elena, i’m 28 y.a. from Italy (Turin).
I graduated last year in Business Management and actually I have been working for a year in the Customer Service Department of an American Company which sells medical devices.
Recently something important has changed my life and this is not my way of living anymore... my dream has always been to have an experience of life abroad!
This type of experience is new for me but, even if there's a little bit of fear, I’m really excited to start!
I've been 2 months in Brighton (UK) last summer to take the english certification and was the most Amazing experience of my life!
I really love travelling and, everytime I’m planning a trip, I always organise an holiday that permit me to discover the culture, the food and habits of the people in the place I will go.
I’m a positive, curious, very friendly and helpful person, even if I’m a little shy. I think I have a great adaptability and I would like to exit from my comfort zone improving my skills, as well as improve my english (I have IELTS 6.5).
I like snorkeling, cooking and try new recipes, I did power yoga and pilates in the gym but I’d like to deepen my knowledge. Also learn surfing and spanish would be wonderful!
I really love dogs! I have 2 big German Shepherd dogs who are like my child and a new young labrador. I tried a couple of times to ride horses.
I'm looking forward to spend time with good people, listening their stories, learn new abilities from them, maybe start new hobbies, collect many great new experiences and challenges to grow and mature from.
Can’t wait! :)
Centres d’intérêtPlageNatureCampingVoile / bateauYoga / bien-êtreDanseVie en vanDev. durableAnimauxAnimaux de compagnieLanguesFilms et téléMusiquePhotographieBlogsVégétarien ou véganCultureDev. personnelÉvénements/vie socialeMode et beauté
Compétences et connaissances que j'aimerais partager ou apprendre
Ça m'intéresse :JardinageTenir compagnie à une pers. âgéeEntretien généralÉco-projetsPratique des langues
J'ai des connaissances :Baby-sitting et jeux créatifsPréparer les repas / cuisiner pour la familleAider à la maisonS’occuper des animauxAccueil / tourismeAide informatique / InternetEnseignement
Quelles sont vos compétences ?
- Good communication and relational skills gained through my work in customer service, as well as good organization and coordination skills.
- Ability to adapt to the group spirit and inclination to listen and make teambuilding developed thanks to volunteer activities in my city's oratory and thanks to my internships
- Ability to adapt to multicultural environments, gained through my experiences abroad last year in a school in Brighton (UK)
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office and computers in general
- I'm starting now a scuba diving course to take the lycence
- Private lessons for young people
- Make-up and nail reconstruction skills with certificate
- Wine tasting course with certificate
- Occasional hostess and animator
- Hobbies: all type of dance, travel, food, yoga, pilates, divers, snorkeling, swimming, photography
Permis de conduire
Régime alimentaire spécial
I had my own room and everyday fresh goats milk, fruits from the orchard, smoothies, cereals and homemade