Danemark, Finlande, France, Norvège, Pays-Bas, Portugal, Royaume-Uni, Suisse, Suède
15.09.2019 - 01.01.2020
My name is Darren, over the past 5 years and 50 odd countries I have been acquiring skills, building knowledge whilst also sharing cultures and making a positive impact on the people and families that have hosted me.
Over the next decade I plan to expand on this by exploring more countries, absorbing more knowledge and culture whilst constantly striving to have a bigger and more positive impact on the planet, nature and people. In order to do this I want to follow my passions for sustainability and for coaching/ mentoring. So I will be doing a number of Sustainable projects through Work-away each year, and taking the necessary qualifications.
I thrive off adventures and consistently push my comfort zone daily, I have a passion for adventure sports such as climbing, long hikes, archery...
I try to lead a healthy lifestyle and focus my diet around plant based whole foods (vegan), with the occasional fast food/ comfort food.
I'm able to manage building projects with helping with children/family jobs, being the oldest sibling and helping to raise my brothers and sisters and also baby sitting certainly helped.
I have some experience in the following:
1. Laboring for a plasterer
2. demolition (my favorite aspect)
3. cleaning sites/ maintaining high standards
4. ability to work on my own initiative within my skill level. (if i don't know something ill ask)
5. i have also taken part in a few language immersion classes in eastern Europe helping people with conversational English
6. i have years of experience laboring for many different aspects of a build
7. Some experience in renewables, rainwater capture, permaculture and natural building (clay and lime plastering)
8. I have recently helped build a geo-dome in Germany
Permis de conduire
Régime alimentaire spécial
Plant based diet