We are a non-profit Organization initiated by Burundian girls and women (NGOs) we work for the promotion of socio-economic rights, peace, leadership, integration, socio-economic reintegration and social cohesion of communities mainly rural. Our target group is particularly women, girls and children in rural areas, victims of social inequalities and sexual and gender-based violence.
My NGO will produce and invitation which will help volonteer to get visa
Pratique d’une langue
Aide avec des éco-projets
Bricolage et projets de construction
Baby-sitting et jeux créatifs
Aide informatique / avec Internet
They will learn the life of our beneficiaries on the ground, customs, staple foods and local languages but also lifestyle.
Volunteers onsite Will help us on the:
1. Prodouce a blogs space to support our work
- Monitoring and Evaluation ,
- Supervise the rotary credit Clubs and cells of girls-mothers, girls and women workers who are the beneficiaries of our several activities on the field.
- Project development on the basis of data collected by the facilitators in cites of actions or intérventions.
- Train the animators and all the field teams on how to collect data and monitoring management.
- Train the Incuiding team on how to manage the website and newsletters.
- Management of information or updating of our web space and social media, management of campaigns of Plaidoiris, fundraising or lobbying in favor of our organization.
-Translation of documents or projects from English into French or French in English, Spanish, Durch or other.
- Write a Project
-We expect from our volunteers several tips on their know-how.
In short, the volunteers will come accompanied by the activities and projects initiated by our womens staff.
To this, we are looking for volunteers who will be interested in the following areas:
1. Empowerment and Women's Rights
2. Sexual, Menstrual and Reproductive Health
P.S: Female and feminist candidates are very much to be desired.
Our Organisation will be in charge to accomodate the Volonteers
Swahili (Kiswahili): Courant
Cet hôte propose un échange linguistique
Cet hôte a indiqué qu’il souhaitait faire partager sa propre langue ou en apprendre une nouvelle.
Contactez-le pour en savoir plus.
Often in Houses or family accommodation
The volunteers will eat with the host families and they can participate in the preparations in order to learn about the basic foods of the Burundian people such as Ibitoke (Banana) Mukeke, Captain and other fishes from Lake Tanganyika but also potatoes. earth, beans and rice.
Volunteers are required to help our Organization 5hours a day, including 5 days a week. Monday to Friday. Our Organization will be responsible for picking up volunteers at the airport once arriving but also for accompanying them.
After all services, we will provide the Certificate of participation to each volunteer but also a T-Shirts, Sim Card, email adress for communication. this will be Valid just during their presence on the ground / Onsite
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
5 heures par jour max, 5 j/sem.