Please come over to help us out with finishing touches of the Academy: painting, cleaning, decorating and some wood work and plasterboards in the classroom which is still very raw. We are not running Academy yet. Also looking for help with cooking and looking after our Toddler Jaya.
We are a family of 3 from Portugal and Poland. The project we have been working on for 8 years -, fortunately it's about to be taking a huge steps forward as we are able to work on it full time with full power. As we just bought a house not far from Viseu (Portugal) that is situated in a small village surrounded by forest with hiking trails and river and lake beaches, we have to start with renovation of the house at the same time as be developing this place. We welcome couples or any hardworking beings.
We will only serve plant based meals.
Please note that we don't accepts any meat in the house. If you would like to have some dairy products please keep them in your room as our toddler Jaya eats everything from anywhere.
What is this place all about?
- It's has been shifting through out those 8 years, and it will continue to evolve. At this moment in time and space it will be all about RUN, SWIM, STRETCH and jammin' in evenings when baby Jaya will allow. Running before volunteering and swimming/stretching after to refresh, of course that's optional for anybody.
Academy will be focusing on your personal project. Since most of the projects start with a drawing and writing of the general outline to eventually go into detail, that's what we will help each other with. Think about the album you always wanted to write but somehow didn't have inspiration and time. we will make an effort to help each other to make stuff happen through various workshops that work well in small groups.
Aide avec des éco-projets
Bricolage et projets de construction
Baby-sitting et jeux créatifs
Cuisine/repas pour la famille
Aide informatique / avec Internet
- You will be able to practice your English as much explore Portugal.
- Learn some Carpentry
- Feel good after RUN, SWIM, STRETCH and Cycling.
- Enjoy a Sound bath when we set up the gong.
Ce projet peut impliquer des enfants. Pour en savoir plus, consultez nos directives et conseils ici.
- We would love to get some help with moving things around as we are just moving it.
- General construction projects. Luka is a Carpenter so you might learn few things about this trade.
- Help with cooking meals and looking after baby Jaya.
Cet hôte propose un échange linguistique
Cet hôte a indiqué qu’il souhaitait faire partager sa propre langue ou en apprendre une nouvelle.
Contactez-le pour en savoir plus.
We have a room for you in a house next to the house we will be working on, so you won't live on a construction site. We have 2 cats that might wander around the house.
We have 2 bicycles to explore the aria, free to use by volunteers. Within 1 h drive there are hot springs, waterfalls or the longest pedestrian suspended bridge in the world.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Cet hôte a indiqué qu’il aimait accueillir les digital nomads.
Cet hôte a de la place pour les vans.
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Ce sont des évaluations supplémentaires en option lorsque les membres laissent un feedback. La note moyenne pour chaque option est affichée.
Exactitude du profil: