Hi! John here! I’m an entrepreneur, a Harvard Business school grad, currently residing in Kuala Lumpur. I am involved in the startup scene here in KL.
You will be staying with me & my wife. I love hosting and have MANY references so feel free to ask me for them. We live in an affluent area in Kuala Lumpur which is filled with food and convenient transportation, located in a serene peaceful hillside area.
My wife and I prefer to have female workawayers only as it’s to care for our newborn child . We prefer someone with knowledge on early childhood education. We are NON SMOKERS, and don’t drink or do drugs, so I prefer the same as well. You are welcome to go out and drink of course.
-Minimum 8 weeks stay
-VERY proficient in English
-Up to 5 hours a day work, or accumulation of 20 hours/ week
-Can financially support your own.
- as it’s covid season. I prefer it if you’re not leaving the house as it might risk getting infected .
- we have a helper in the house, so I don’t really need much help with cleaning the place. Just childcare ( hence I prefer that you’ve got professional training in this )
- to educate and help me & mummy about infant care ( we are first timers )
- to assist mummy or me in the care of the baby ( we’re always present )
-Stay in a private en suite room with private bathroom, air con, and high speed internet
-You are welcome to use our shared living area, workspace, laundry and kitchen, provided you clean up after yourself.
Anymore question? Hit me up!
Baby-sitting et jeux créatifs
I want to show you the upper-middle class KL lifestyle. KL is an awesome city with tons to offer in terms of culture, food, attractions (both in the city and surrounding areas), and great people. You'll meet some of my friends and colleagues in the local music scene. We love going on food adventures, weekend trips, and sometimes just chilling at home watching movies :) who knows, you might find your second home here!
Ce projet peut impliquer des enfants. Pour en savoir plus, consultez nos directives et conseils ici.
1. New born care & early childhood education ( english )
2. Be a good friend and company !
Chinois (mandarin): Courant
Chinese (Cantonese): Courant
Cet hôte propose un échange linguistique
Cet hôte a indiqué qu’il souhaitait faire partager sa propre langue ou en apprendre une nouvelle.
Contactez-le pour en savoir plus.
- You'll be staying with me at our home. You'll have your own private room with an en-suite bathroom
- Your accommodations include internet, laundry, utilities.
All our location sites are within walking distance from key train station and are filled with food & shops (it's our selling point too).
I’m also willing to work on a visa extension for you if I find you are value to us. I'm also open to a work & travel contract if you come to use as well. But first, let's start by working in exchange for lodging for us to get to know each other better :)
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
High speed internet in all area of the house. With VPN available , common working area , pool to work by and coffee machine.
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week