Enregistré comme favori 639 fois
We are a family running a small & cosy kids-friendly beach hotel on the northern coast of the Peloponnese, in Greece.
The hotel is located in a picturesque village next to a pebble beach and seaside pine forest. It offers eco-friendly, baby-friendly accommodation in fully-equipped apartments, vegetarian/vegan meals in the summer and often hosts yoga retreats and other special events.
We love hosting friends and helpers from around the world. We enjoy the community of like-minded people very much, showing them the beauties of our area, eating and traveling together.
What we offer
- We offer accommodation in a beautiful spot, next to the beach and the forest. In your free time you can enjoy swimming, our SUP, walking and jogging in the forest, our bicycles, the communal tennis court a few steps from our hotel, our yoga mats, ping pong and giant chess on our amazing roof garden and much more.
- We offer meals, in the form either of communal cooking with us, or just the ingredients for you to cook for yourself.
- We regularly organise local excursions, which you may join!
Aide avec des éco-projets
Bricolage et projets de construction
Baby-sitting et jeux créatifs
Préparer les repas / cuisiner pour la famille
Aide à la maison
Aide informatique / avec Internet
We are located in a small village next to the sea. Although the area receives quite a lot of tourists in the summer, it is mostly Athenians on a break from the big city. This means that the area has retained most of its authenticity and charm. If you are looking for a place where you can see how real Greeks live, this is a very good opportunity for you!
As individuals we are very interested in music, gastronomy, wine and outdoor activities. Living with us you will have the opportunity to learn Greek; join us as we roam the mountains and the sea around us; taste wonderful wines (we live in a wine-making area) and taste great quality food!
1) We are looking for a caring and sweet person to help us take care of our children and home. Communication with them will be in English, so excellent English language skills are a must!
Your tasks will include taking the children for walks and playing with them, reading, putting them to bed occasionally. For the older child helping her with her English too! Around the house, we will need help with keeping things tidy and clean. This involves regular sweeping, mopping, laundry, cleaning etc. We would also be grateful for someone who cooks well and can help us out with family meals (vegetarian/vegan).
2) We are also looking for a creative handyperson skills for small creative DIY around our home. This involves projects such as: building wooden shelves and cupboards, renovating the joints and silicone between bathroom tiles, setting tiles, sanding and repainting wooden furniture, helping us build a bbq (and maybe even a sauna!) etc.
Other skills that would be appreciated are: graphic design, content creation, photography & photo-editing.
You will be lodged inside the hotel, either in a small room with sea view (in-season, when the hotel has guests) or in one of the hotel's apartments (during the off-season months). If we happen to be hosting more than one workawayer, you will be sharing an apartment (but you will have your own bedroom within that apartment). The hotel has a nice garden and a roof garden with an amazing view of the sea. We have a multi-lingual library, which you can use and free WiFi. We are located just steps from the beach.
As regards meals: Our home kitchen is where most of the cooking takes place. We usually each have our own breakfast at different times, lunch all together (we divide up into cooking team, setting-the-table team and cleaning team!) and dinner flexibly. Please note that we do not eat meat at home and eat fish or seafood approximately once per week.
The hotel is located just a few steps from the beach and from a wonderful seaside pine forest. We offer bicycles, a SUP board, a ping pong table, giant chess, tennis raquettes and generally speaking a healthy and gorgeous location! We are located just 2 hours from Athens, so you can spend some time getting to know that great city too! The village has tavernas and coffee places, as well as a small mini market. The closest town is 2km away and you can reach by foot or bicycle through the seaside pine forest. There you will find shops, tavernas, bars etc.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
You will be able to work either from your room, or our beautiful garden, or our breathtaking roof garden!
Ce sont des évaluations supplémentaires en option lorsque les membres laissent un feedback. La note moyenne pour chaque option est affichée.
Exactitude du profil: