*IMPORTANT: please indicate your skill in the subject of the mail. Right now we are looking for: 1) French practice 2) English practice (Native or very good level), 3) Computer help (help with electronical devices etc.). Please consider that you should also help with chores such as housekeeping or cooking.
Welcome to Austria and our family of five … we have no kangaroos here but a lot of interesting things to do!
Our Family: - Julia and Martin (parents)
Julia is a musician and a Freedance teacher, talkative and open-minded with many creative ideas.
Martin is running the development section of a facility for people with special needs and likes to bike, hike and ski.
- Nela (*1993) is the oldest daughter and she lives in Graz, however, she will come for a weekend visit pretty often. She loves to cook and party.
- Matteo (*2000) is studying economics in Germany and he has traveled as a workawayer. He’s very outdoorsy and practiced in the Austrian Olympic Center (Badminton).
- Carle (*2002) attends high school focusing on sports. He’s very athletic and loves to do platform diving in summer. He needs help with English, Maths or Latin which is going to be your main task.
*We are looking for young, energetic folks who are interested to share their culture with us.
*Please be aware that a cat lives with us, so you shouldn’t have any allergies or anxieties.
*No smokers please, we generally have a healthy lifestyle and are vegetarians.
**please mention your personal email in the request so that we can reach you directly**
Préparer les repas / cuisiner pour la famille
Aider à la maison
Pratique d’une langue
Aide informatique / Internet
We are living in the centre of Austrians third biggest city with a picturesque Old Town rich of history, very good food (both Austrian and International) as well as music and sports. Linz often hosts events.
When time allows we are going on weekend trips to the countryside. You are welcome to join us!
Carle and Matteo are competitive Badminton players and are happy to bring you to their practice.
You can join dance sessions with Julia or make some music...
Simple chores (vacuuming, cleaning, etc.)
Cooking (vegetarian, healthy food)
We live in a 160 square meter, two floor roof-top apartment in the center of Linz with a beautiful view over the city. The tramstation is a minute away. We provide you with towels and bedsheets. You will have a private room with shared bathroom.
What you can do here by yourself:
* visit Linz with its museums and cultural offers.
* you can go on hikes directly from Linz.
* borrow one of our bikes and cycle along the Danube.
* take our inflateable kajak and go down the Danube river.
* visit tourist attractions like Hallstatt, Salzburg, Dachstein, Vienna which are one to two hours drive by car or train!
* Zip-lines, skating parks, laser-tag, swin golf, frisbee golf, paintball, mountain biking etc. is close.
You will get food and accommodation, trips or activities in your free time are on your own expenses.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Maximum 3-4 hours a day, 5 days a week
Ce sont des évaluations supplémentaires en option lorsque les membres laissent un feedback. La note moyenne pour chaque option est affichée.
Exactitude du profil: