Information du profil
Séjour min. souhaité : Au moins deux semaines
We are an international focussed social enterprise within the field of education, training.
We have a young international team of 5 people with different educational backgrounds and interests, together we have a very broad expertise and we can communicate fluently in many different languages.
We are all passionate about internationalization and we have all experienced living abroad ourselves.
We know how important international qualifications are, and we know how to successfully build them.
Our social vision is to stimulate global progress, built on international respect, understanding and coherence. We are doing this through:
•Facilitating bespoke education;
•Acting as a counterpart to educational providers;
•Mobilising and connecting People, Ideas and Resources.
Types d'aide et opportunités d'apprendreBricolage et projets de constructionEntretien généralAide à la maisonProjets artistiques
Echange culturel et opportunités d'apprendre
We are a very international organisation, within a very international setting of Aalborg. You will benefit from our experience of working with people from around the world, and have chance to explore the intercultural city, with many international students.
We have a small team. . . we are a 'family' of 7 people, from UK, Hungary, Bulgaria, Ghana, Romania and Denmark.
During your stay with us, we will ensure that you have chance to learn about Danish Culture, as well as all our national cultures, and collective European Cultures. How we will do it:
- we would be very happy to teach you some basics in our languages
- we would love too make some cultural evenings with typical meals from our countries
- we can be you host in Aalborg, show you around and have social activities together
- we can give you the chance to meet and engage with many Danish, and international people in Aalborg
- we can introduce you to other ways in which you can get involved in Aalborg (events, organisations etc)
How we think you will benefit - well it depends on what you want to get out of it, but you can:
- experience Danish life first hand
- learn about the different cultures of our team
- learn about the work we do - international projects in the youth and education sector
- get to know Aalborg well
- learn about diferent challenges faced by young people in Europe and across the world
- get to know all the opportunities in Aalborg in case you decide to come back :)
- make lots of new friends
- learn some new skills in our evening classes
Projets impliquant des enfants
Ce projet peut impliquer des enfants. Pour en savoir plus, consultez nos directives et conseils ici.
There are a few things you could help us with :)
It could be one or some of the following:
1. We need our guest house renovated - mainly repainting the walls, as well as sanding down the doors, repainting them and putting on new handles. The stay we can offer for this task is 2-6 weeks.
2. Photography - we need someone to come for around 2 weeks and take pictures of Aalborg that we can use for our projects and website. This would include giving us copyright over the pictures.
3. Bycicle renovation - we have 12 bikes that we want to get fixed. The stay we can offer for this task is 2 weeks.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! :)
The volunteer will be provided with a private room in a shared apartment in the centre of Aalborg. The room is very comfortable and well furnished. The apartment will be shared with other international volunteers and interns who are involved in our organisation. You can see the photo's in the gallery.
We will also give you a bike to use so that you can get around Danish Style :)
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Combien de volontaires pouvez-vous accueillir ?
Nombre d'heures attendues
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week