Chuckwagon racing is fast paced and highly addictive. We require a good crew behind the scenes to help us be the best on the race track. If you like horses, meeting new people and travelling Western Canada then you’ll love being on our team. We race on the World Professional Chuckwagon Association tour with 9 stops across Alberta, Eastern BC and Saskatchewan, including the world famous Calgary Stampede.
We are currently looking for two volunteers to join our team beginning May 1, 2015 and ending August 31, 2015. One volunteer will join my father's team and the other my team. We each compete and follow the same racing tour so volunteers would still be connected with each other all the time.
S’occuper des animaux
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Feeding hay, oats and water
• Grooming horses
• Exercising horses
• Walking horses (at places such as Calgary where there is no room to build pens)
• Washing harness and wagons
• Harnessing and saddling horses
• Hooking/unhooking horses to the chuckwagon
• Riding in the chuckwagon to assist driver
• Setting up/tearing down the barns
Basement area with satellite, laundry, and full bathroom.
We have had a volunteer before and it was a great experience to learn about his culture as well.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs