We have a country house at the area of Nea Makri, 35 kilometers away from Athens. The volunteers will spent time with some of the members of the family. We are all fluent in english, welcoming, pleasant, open-minded to new cultures and smilling people. The work is not too much. We should not work more than 5 hours per day. If one day is more productive and we work more then we will take out those hours from another day.
In the are there is some good night life the warm months, nice beaches.
Also, in your free time you can visit the monastery of St. Efram, the archelogical museum of Marathon, the museum of Firemen, the biotop and archeological remains of Marathon.
We have no wifi access at home.
Aide à la maison
As we will spent so much time together we can discuss about ancient and contemporary greek history, culture, etc. We will cook greek food which is a bit more vegeterian each self.
Ce projet peut impliquer des enfants. Pour en savoir plus, consultez nos directives et conseils ici.
We have a country house that we would love to renovate. Firstly, take out all the unnecessary things, then move the big wooden furniture in the most functional way and then revonated and make it more fuctional and beautiful. Also, the big garden needs to be take care of.
We have a country house in a region 40 minutes away for Athens City Center.
They will sleep on a room of the country house. The will be on room with 3 beds for the volunteers.
The volunteers during their work time they can do various of activities including:
1. Swimming/ Hanging out to the beach side (by cycling)
2. Go to the city center (by walking, cycling)
3. Enjoy the nightlife/Go for drinks or coffe (by walking, cycling)
4. They can take the bus to the Marathon, a huge historic sightseeing. (reachable by local bus)
5. Visit the monastery of St. Efram. (by walking, cycling)
6. Visit the beautiful biotope of at Marathon region (reachable by local bus)
7. Apart from the beaches on our area, they can take the bus to explore the beaches on other areas near by.
8. They can visit Athens by bus.
Means of Transportation:
We don't provide any, but the volunteers they can rent or buy their own bucicle.
They can also use the local buses if they want to go a bit more far away.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Plus de 2
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week