Enregistré comme favori 21 fois
My name is Elizabeth I'm living in Arusha Tanzania, I opened a non government organization which registered which strives to provide basic needs and education to the children who are lacking the opportunity to get better education due to the poverty or family instability.This organization offers same opportunity to all children and consider them as equal and they deserve to have a bright future. it also helps to protect the right of women who are considered to be fruitless in today's community.
MEET THE TEAM.
1. ELIZABETH WHO IS THE DIRECTOR OF THE ORGANIZATION
2. BETINA WHO IS THE TEACHER OF THE SCHOOL
3. STELA WHO HELPS US ON COOKING AND CLEANLINESS
Provision Entrepreneurship Education to women, supporting them economically, protecting the rights of children through giving them better education and their needs, creating awareness to the community on how they can defend and protecting the rights of the children.
To establish a community where children and women achieves their rights, protection and equality.
1. SUPPORT CHILDREN TO ACCESS EDUCATION. We offer the same opportunity to all children and considering them as equal and they deserve to have a bright future. This is done through provision of school materials and school fees at the same time supporting their families to have sustainable income.
2. WOMEN EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMS. We help to protect the right of women who are considered to be fruitless in today's community. this is done through provision of education and seminars to women so that they can do better and contribute a lot towards the development of the nation.
3. NUTRITION IMPROVEMENT FOR WOMEN AND CHILDREN. We address the problem of nutrition to the children through training of the parents on the balanced diet and capacitate them on producing and using nutritious foods. We also support children who are the critical stages recover from malnutrition.
4. SUPPORT TO CHILDREN LIVING WITH DISABILITY. We support children living with disabilities to enjoy life as they are the most group who misses the basic rights like access to education and socialize. there we provide wheel chairs , walking clutches and other tools which enable them to do what they could not do without.
OUR MAIN OBJECTIVES
To create a conducive and supportive environment for most vulnerable children and marginalized women to access the basic rights like education for decent life.
1. to give opportunity to the children to build for themselves brighter future through education.
2. Empower women economically through providing them education and entrepreneurship skills.
3. Creating and updating awareness to the community on how they can protect the rights of women and children
Baby-sitting et jeux créatifs
Volunteers will have time to learn Swahili language which is the national language in Tanzania. Apart from that volunteer will have chance to learn how to prepare local food and to visit different local place in Arusha.
1. TEACHING THE CHILDREN AND WOMEN
3. ORGANIZING EVENTS
4. BRINGING MATERIAL TO THE CHILDREN LIKE BOOKS, PEN, PENCILS AND NOTEBOOKS.
5. DOING OFFICE WORKS.
Swahili (Kiswahili): Courant
Cet hôte propose un échange linguistique
Cet hôte a indiqué qu’il souhaitait faire partager sa propre langue ou en apprendre une nouvelle.
Contactez-le pour en savoir plus.
When volunteers visit our organization will stay together with the local family. We provide accommodation to the volunteers which is shared rooms, the rooms are full of electricity, water and security.
Apart from that volunteers will have breakfast,lunch and dinner.
the three meals provided are local food which includes, Ugali, Rice, vegetables, chapati,maandazi, and mihogo.
Breakfast will be around 9 to 10 am , Lunch will be around 1 to 2 pm and Dinner will be provided around 8 to 9.
in Arusha we women are wearing clothes which cover shoulders and knees. So that you know which clothes you should bring. This is our tradition.
Only on Zansibar people are wearing also short clothes.
During free time volunteers will have time to do the following.
1. Visiting different attractions like waterfalls, cultural places and national parks.
2. Having time to visit different places in Arusha town
3. Visiting different community in Arusha Tanzanaia
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Plus de 2
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week