We are a family of three living in a small village in the middle of Bulgaria called Emen. We are all adventures and nature lovers. We bought a small property at the end of the village next to the river and developing here our own paradise since 2015. We are blessed to have our home surrounded by many caves, waterfalls and clear nature environment around. Now we are meeting the challenges of village life in the modern world, organizing adventure tours, local private guiding and providing alternative accommodatin in our campsite.
Pratique d’une langue
Aide avec des éco-projets
Bricolage et projets de construction
Baby-sitting et jeux créatifs
Aide à la maison
- Connect to clear environment out of city life dynamic and stress.
- Workawayers will learn all types of skills and competencies needed for our way of life: people entertaining and adventure guiding, some adventure equipment specifics, building, carpentry and gardening.
- We offer an opportunity for traveling around Bulgaria and getting to know the social, natural, and cultural environment.
- We offer an opportunity to go on short trips with us to many different adventure destinations in Bulgaria practicing various adventure activities like kayaking, canyoning, hiking, biking, and caving.
- We provide an opportunity for travelers to get acquainted with Bulgarian history and the way of life in the past touching and using the traditional Bulgarian tools and working with old building materials.
Ce projet peut impliquer des enfants. Pour en savoir plus, consultez nos directives et conseils ici.
We realy need help in planty of activities but generaly:
- Renovating an old house, built 200 years ago. We will used only natural materials and traditional construction techniques.
- We need a volunteer that will spend some hours a day with our daughter Ema, playing and teaching her different stuff.
- We need help with a gardening – watering, planting crops, soil preparation, etc.
- Building a stone wall using specific old techniques typical for the region.
- Help with home care and care for decorative trees and flowers.
- Help to develop together a social significance projects like eco trail around the village and mountain biking trail.
Single room with separate entrance and comfortable queen size bed and bathroom and toilet next to it. We have outside kitchen and dining area with BBQ area and tables.
We welcome everyone as a part of the family. In this case, we have a meal 3 times a day, and we eat all together. The Travelers could use any camp resources, fruits, and vegetables from the garden. We prefer a traditional Bulgarian cousin, but stay open to any suggestions, ideas, and experiments.
Emen villave is popular touristic destination. The place is untouched and wild separated far from the commercial resorts. From the village starts one of the first eco trails in Bulgaria. The route across the river Negovanka and continue next to the river gorge showing the picturesque landscapes above the canyon. The trail finish at the highlight – waterfall “Momin Skok”.
In our free time, we love to spend time deep in the canyon practicing canyoning. It will be a pleasure for us to share our experience and have a great time enjoying the beautiful nature around us.
Only 30 min. away is Veliko Tarnovo city – the old capital of Bulgaria. Travelers could explore the city and the highlights nearby.
In their free time, travelers can meet other travelers share their stories around the campfire, or just go fishing just next to our place.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
We have space enough for campers and caravans.
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week