Hello there !
We are a family of 3 and we are looking for a friendly workawayer to help us with our daily family life. We are 3 during one week and 1 the other week (share custody) :
- Didier is 45: he likes meet new people from different culture and he's working as psychology professor at the university of Nantes
- Léa is 9: she is a expressive and a happy little girl
- Maël is 7: he likes playing a lot and love to be a clown
We would be very happy to help you improve your french or/and discover our lovely region.
Bricolage et projets de construction
Cuisine/repas pour la famille
Aide à la maison
Discovering our way of life in Nantes and improve french! During weekdays, we'll share time in the morning and in the evening, specially for dinner. We can plan some activities nearby during week-end depending of the season and weather.
Ce projet peut impliquer des enfants. Pour en savoir plus, consultez nos directives et conseils ici.
We are looking for someone who could help us:
- with the garden (plant, pruning...)
- for DIY project (hut for kids, composter...)
- some painting in the house
You would have a confortable private room with fiber connection. We live in a big house in the north of Nantes (Orvault). You are 3mn walking from major bus line (C2) and you can be downtown in 20 minutes.
You share meals and you have access to the fridge, as member of the family.
We are a french family living in the north of Nantes. We enjoy:
- Travelling (Canada, Mexique, Argentina, Bulgarie, Thailand, Turquie, Greece...)
- Cooking: we love french and southern cuisine, along with sushis!
- Walking in nature:
- Music: we have a hifi soundsystem and listen to plenty of world music, electronic, ....
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
I've fiber in the house and a quiet environment to host digital nomads!
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Ce sont des évaluations supplémentaires en option lorsque les membres laissent un feedback. La note moyenne pour chaque option est affichée.
Exactitude du profil: