The hostel is located at one of the most popular neighborhoods in Salvador, "Barra". Close to the lighthouse, beautiful beaches and just a block from the carnival parties!
Cuisine/repas pour la famille
Aide à la maison
Accueil / tourisme
Aide informatique / avec Internet
What will you get out working as a volunteer:
* You will stay in a nice touristic district called Barra near the ocean (1 minute walking). Barra is one of the most traditional neighborhoods of the city, and is also the most popular neighborhoods for tourists, with many attractions, very rich and organized zone, the safest area of Salvador. The district is home of the largest street carnival of the planet and host parties all year around.
* All support you need. We are going to be your Brazilian Family :)
*Possibility of make a extra money, working extra hours
What we expect from you:
* Stay at least one month.(Please don´t contact us if you want to stay less than that).
* Do check in's, check out's and help out the guest.
* Do the night shift.
* Do the everyday cleaning during your shift (cleaning common areas, rooms, maintain kitchen and shared bathroom).
* To be outgoing and want to interact with the guests
* Want to organize parties and dinners with the guests
Dorm with A.C (Salvador is hot all year around, so don´t stay in a hostel without A.C) and curtains on each bed. Breakfast and lunch included.
Stay with us in Salvador. You are going to love this unique place.
Salvador has an energy and unadorned beauty that few cities can match. Once the magnificent capital of Portugal’s great New World colony, Salvador is the country’s Afro-Brazilian jewel. Its brilliantly hued center is a living museum of 17th- and 18th-century architecture and gold-laden churches. More importantly, Salvador is the nexus of an incredible arts movement. Wild festivals happen frequently, music moves the city.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Max 25 hours per week.