UPDATED: 6th January 2020
- host local and international travelers to share our Mongolian family life
- keep Mongolian traditional habits by everyday life
- operate healthy lifestyle home based service for community
- to travel with Mongolian culture elements
- Nature is our mother, we must care it.
- What I can do, so I can share.
- married, with 3 children (20 years old son and 15, 14 years old daughters)
- wake up around 6am for natural biorhythm
- live in traditional Mongolian house Ger
Ce projet peut impliquer des enfants. Pour en savoir plus, consultez nos directives et conseils ici.
- join to our Mongolian family daily life
- learn and play ankle bone and board games
- guest books for more travel tips and experience sharing
- walking to north and south mountains for city view and to feel nature energy
- play music instrument and sing songs
- dance with us
- learn how to cook Mongolian meal
- know how Herbalife nutrition club works
- run and do exercise
If you want to know how we live in Ger district of Ulaanbaatar, we want to host you.
So, we don't have any volunteer work, only you can be part of my family life.
What we do normally, we wake up around 6-7am. start to heat Ger, do morning exercise, I work with Creative Mongolia team, write my blog, do Ger outside works, my wife organizes cooking and buying ingredients for family and Ger inside works, she sew textile bags for artists, join to pre-school education training, me and my wife do training on nutrition and healthy lifestyle for community and group, children go to school, practice dance and music, we sleep around 10pm.
if you are going to live and learn with my family, your message should include,
1) What do you want to know and learn from us?
2) Your email address, you'll receive my home address and direction guideline?
3) No free food, you need to contribute cooking ingredients
that is all.
Let's make more happier and healthier days together!
Cet hôte propose un échange linguistique
Our native language is Mongolian. We write in Mongolian Cyrillic and Mongolian Scripts.
We live in a Mongolian traditional house Ger and sleep on wool pad. We sleep around 9-10pm, wake up around 6-7am. Use outdoor compost and squat toilet.
My Ger locates 6km north from city center. You can walk to city center from my Ger in 1 hour by riverside.
- when you contribute cooking ingredients, you can feel happy and healthy with home meals.
- free accommodation with family environment
- family members speak in English
Unique Ulaanbaatar city and Mongolia is waiting you, you can feel free, you know we don't have responsibility to organize your time and value of life.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
we have mobile 4G data sharing.
yes, we can find a free place to do a parking.
Maximum 1 hour a day, 1 day a week- no free food
Ce sont des évaluations supplémentaires en option lorsque les membres laissent un feedback. La note moyenne pour chaque option est affichée.
Exactitude du profil: