Enregistré comme favori 468 fois
UPDATED: 5th May 2022
- host local and international travelers to share our Mongolian family's Ger life
- use/keep Mongolian traditional habits by everyday life
- operate healthy lifestyle home based service for community
- to travel with Mongolian ankle bone and silver bowl and horse head fiddle music instrument
- Nature is our mother, we must care it.
- What I can do, so I can share.
- married, with 3 children (23 years old son and 17, 15 years old daughters). Now me and my wife live together in our Ger. Our children live in city center with relatives.
- wake up around 6am for natural biorhythm
- live in traditional Mongolian house Ger
Pratique d’une langue
Aide avec des éco-projets
Cuisine/repas pour la famille
- join to our Mongolian family daily life
- learn and play ankle bone and traditional board games
- guest books for more travel tips and experience sharing
- walking to north mountains for city view and to feel nature energy
- play music instrument and sing songs
- learn how to cook Mongolian meal
Ce projet peut impliquer des enfants. Pour en savoir plus, consultez nos directives et conseils ici.
Me, my wife and our youngest daughter, we are three people live
- in Ger in Uvur Gunt camp area, it's 20km north of Ulaanbaatar
on summer/school holiday days (approx. 6th Jun - 26th Aug).
- in Ger in Dari ekh ger district area, it's 5km north of Ulaanbaatar
on winter/school days (approx. 27th Aug - 5th Jun).
We live in Uvur Gunt camp area on summer holiday days, it's 20km north of Ulaanbaatar. We moved to this location in 2020, which is a natural area with birds, susliks, mountain, forest, clean air and thousands stars on night sky. Our neighborhood families are friendly, no disturbing noise.
We have been living in Dari Ekh ger district area in most of days of year since 2008. Here is mountain top view to city center and river side of Ger district. Around us there are some birds and human planted trees.
We don't have any volunteer work requirement, only you can be part of my family life.
What we do normally, we wake up around 6-7am. start a fire in stove to cook milk tea / heat Ger.
We work with Creative Mongolia team, write my blog, do Ger outside works, my wife organizes cooking and buying ingredients for family and Ger inside works, she sew textile products for artists and managers, join to pre-school education training, me and my wife do training on nutrition and healthy lifestyle for community and group, we sleep around 10pm.
if you are going to live and learn with my family, your message should include,
1) What do you want to know and learn from us?
2) Your email address, you'll receive my home address and direction guideline?
3) No free food, you need to contribute cooking ingredients
4) Is it OK for you, to ride a public bus in 16km and hitch or walk in 4km between Ger and City center?
5) Do you have any questions?
that is all.
Let's make more happier and healthier days together!
Cet hôte propose un échange linguistique
Our native language is Mongolian. We write in Mongolian Cyrillic and Mongolian Scripts. Our children practice Japanese, Chinese, English and Korean languages.
We live in a Mongolian traditional house Ger and sleep on wool pad. We sleep around 9-10pm, wake up around 6-7am. Use outdoor compost and squat toilet.
- when you contribute cooking ingredients, you can feel happy and healthy with home meals.
- free accommodation with family environment
- family members speak in English
Unique Ulaanbaatar city and Mongolia is waiting you, you can feel free, you know we don't have responsibility to organize your time and value of life.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
we have a limited wi-fi
yes, we can find a free place to do a parking.
Maximum 1 hour a day, 1 day a week- no free food
Ce sont des évaluations supplémentaires en option lorsque les membres laissent un feedback. La note moyenne pour chaque option est affichée.
Exactitude du profil: