31.07.2019 - 30.09.2020
Hi! i love to meet others travellers and feel as family taking care of each other all around the world.
My name is Luciana, I am a 25 year old girl from Argentina, Buenos Aires.
My life is a beautiful mision since i left my country one year and a half ago. Since then i have been living in 8 countries around Asia and Europe. This is my way of learning about myself and the world, moving country to country volounteering in the heart of the culture of each one.
Im a yoga teacher, vegan and nature lover. I would like to find a place where i can continue developing myself on that topics.
I always like to get to a place and have someone that receives me. Every place I go to live I like to feel it a home.
I am flexible, adaptable and quick learning person.
I love sharing experiencies, culture and interaction with people so sharing my room would be a pleasure.
I speak mothertongue Spanish and fluenty English.
Before i start my trip i have study during four years to be a Kindergarden teacher.
During my trip i have done the teaching traning course of yoga in Rishikesh, India.
My work experience:
• In the school for 4 years as a teacher.
• Taking care of kids for 3 years.
• Being a coordinator in a Teenagers camp many times.
• I was a volunteer taking care of 40 dogs which were brought to this house while the owners are on vacation.
• Helping around in a Permaculture community in Belgium
• Working in a hostel in Italy and in India.
• Taking care old people in a underprivilage hospital in Myanmar.
• Teaching Spanish to Hungarian kids.
I'm very sociable, flexible, adaptable and quick learning person.
In the place where I live I like to feel like family for that I like to make the circle of emotions to be in the same in tune which each other.
I love learning different ways of doing.
I am open-minded, sports lover and nature lover.
I love to spend time with children.
In my free time I do Yoga and writing.
I like to feel like family in every place i live.
I prefer to stay a minimum of 3 weeks at any volunteering opportunity as I feel any less in not as beneficial for both parties.
Permis de conduire
Régime alimentaire spécial