Islande, Royaume-Uni, Thaïlande
28.05.2021 - 20.05.2022
• April/July: Croatia
• July/September: Switzerland/Germany
• October/April: England
*BOTH FULLY VACCINATED*
Hi there! We are a young couple from Brazil, married and really happy for being in Europe working and having this awesome experience!
We both are graduated in Advertising and we still work with that until nowadays, autonomously, but we used to work for big adversiting companies.
We quitted our jobs in Brazil to come to Europe and fulfill this dream much time as possible.
We wouldn't have done if we weren't sure of our choice, so I assure you we are very responsible and committed people. We share the ideia that there is nothing in the world we are not able to learn, knowledge does not take up space.
Since we are specialized and also willing to work, we could search for new horizons from this experience traveling around Europe and find “our place”.
We will be happy to help you since you are also helping us in advance! 😊
We are graduated in Adversiting, so we work until nowadays by ourselves with some specific things, like:
• social media management,
• audiovisual production,
• excellent knowledge of many software types and computing tools (CorelDraw, Photoshop and so on),
• image and video editing (Premiere)
• costumer service (it means we are good dealing with people)
○ Croatia: Bed and Breakfast maintence, as housekeeping, serving guests and external service (cleaning swimming pool, small repairs and cutting the grass). Some notion of mason service and DIY projects since we worked in a 1850's house reconstruction.
○ Switzerland: Carpentry, repairin, administrative work on account of a Brazil/Switzerland project.
○ Germany: Animal care (chickens, horses, rabbits), gardening, cleaning.
Cristine worked with children for 5 years in language schools teaching them BASIC English and German. Vinícius is a good handyman and has a huge background with different occupations.
Plus de détails sur les langues qui m'intéressent
Cristine: I lived for one year (2014/2015) in Germany as an exchange student, but I don't speak German for a long time, so it's rusty. I have B1 Telc (The European Language Certificates) certificate and I would love to improve my German skills once I lost part of my knowledge.
24 & 24
We are hard working and honest people, commited to work and responsible. If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to ask us.
We are not "couch potato" persons, we enjoy go on a walk and discover new places, but we also appreciate some time just for ourselves too!
Permis de conduire
Régime alimentaire spécial
We do not eat seafood