Information du profil
Information de voyage
Actuellement, je suis
Les activités qui m'intéressent :
- horse riding
- general animal care
- any kind of household activities
- art and music projects
Ma prochaine destination :Sweden Voir tout
Hello! My name is Ebba and I am from Germany. I am 18 years old and after graduating from school I want to see the world and meet new people before starting anything else.
For me, Workaway is a perfect possibility to discover new cultures, languages and countries. I would like to meet new people (or friends? :P) and to develop my personal abilities. I do not take it for granted to get a chance for travelling around the world, connected with working and helping other people and families. When it comes to work, I am very organized, conscientious and independent, so I feel responsible and highly-motivated to do a good job and to help others with it. I also like working in a team, because it makes fun and you can get to know others in a creative and humorous way. I also am a warm-hearted girl who has always an open ear for you and wants to help in every situation :).
I also want to tell you something about my country selection :)
1. Sweden - As you might have seen, I have a Swedish name and always wanted to visit the country, because I feel connected with it in a certain way. My mother always tells me something about her Swedish lessons in school, but unfortunately we have not traveled there yet. I am also very interested in Swedish culture, I like the films and the music and I already tasted some food, that was very delicious! Now is the perfect time for me to travel to Sweden and to work there, and I hope I will find a host who wants to work with me ;)
2. France - I started learning French very early, with 9 years, and since then I love this language! I am very talented when it comes to learning a language, and it was always easy and nice to learn more and more about France. I traveled two times to Paris and it feels like a second home to me. But of course I want to explore as much as possible of this wonderful country. My big love is french music, I listen to it the whole day and try to understand everything. That gives me the passion and the power to continue learning as much as I can! I also like French films and food, so I want to spend some time with people who want to work with me.
3. Italy - When I was a little child, me and my family visited some friends in Pescia every summer, and I really enjoyed this time. These were one of my first travels and they shaped me. I like the language, the culture and just everything! I also try to learn some Italian independently, but I want to practice it in real Italy ;)
One of my big passions is horse riding. When I was younger, I always watched my big sister riding and thought "I want to be like her", so I took the first lessons when I was 6 years old. I just love the horses' charisma and for me there is nothing better than working together with these graceful animals. When I got older, there was less time to do horse riding and so I stopped this hobby for a while, but from time to time I try to take some lessons. I will never stop loving horses and I hope to find some projects where I have the possibility to live together with animals.
Many years of experience and training in various musical fields provide me with a wide range of theoretical knowledge, as well as a broad repertoire of instruments, which is a very good basis for working with other people. I spend most of my free time making music and I am always interested in expanding my knowledge. Through many activities with contemporary people I have already gained experiences in making music together and compiling on musical works. I also like to use my musical talent to keep my body fit and to train my coordination, so that I have acquired the golden dance badge and master standard dances very well. My musical education began at a very young age and influences my life in many ways, so that I follow this passion with heart and soul, so I am always interested in making music with you :)
I hope you experience many exciting things about me and gain a good insight into my interests and talents. And who knows, maybe we meet each other one day!
Compétences et connaissances que j'aimerais partager ou apprendre
J'ai des connaissances :JardinageBricolage et projets de constructionBaby-sitting et jeux créatifsAider dans une fermeS’occuper des animauxProjets artistiquesAide informatique / Internet
Je peux apprendre aux autres :Entretien généralPréparer les repas / cuisiner pour la familleAider à la maisonPratique des langues
Quelles sont vos compétences ?
- good communication skills, which I have gained through my experiences during my long lasting musical education including public performances
- good contact skills with children, which I have acquired through two internships and tutoring
- good ability to work in a team, acquired through participation in a music ensemble
Organisational / managerial skills:
- very good organizational skills, which I have gained by preparing the tutoring and musical rehearsals
- good ability to lead a team through participation in a musical ensemble
- confident handling of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- good knowledge of image and video editing software, which I have acquired through hobby photography
- German (native)
- English, fluent in written and spoken (13 years of teaching)
- French, fluent in written and spoken (eight years of teaching)
- Russian, elementary in written and spoken (three years of teaching)
- Swedish, beginner, independent learning
- Italian, beginner, independent learning
- vocal education (nine years)
- piano lessons (13 years)
- flute lessons (four years)
- violoncello lessons (two years)
- clarinet lessons (two years)
- participation in a clarinet ensemble (two years)
- tuition in English at a gymnasium
- Internships in playschool and primary school
- international dance badge "Goldstar"
- general sports badge "Silber"
- general swim badge "Bronze"
- riding lessons (six years)
Permis de conduire
Régime alimentaire spécial
No fruits, no cow milk