Greetings from of our team. On board we have Ewelina, Marysia, Kasia, Jagoda, Olga, Ola.
We run a small forest kindergarden in a beautiful rural area just next to Kampinos National Park, near Warsaw. We rent a cosy 2-floor house with a really big yard. There is a kindergarden space on the ground floor and we live upstairs.
The ideas behind our forest kindergarden are as follows:
1. kids have time and space for free play (we don`t overschedule our kids with different activities); we follow research showing that 3-5 y.o. kids need to develop mainly physically, socially and emotionally and do it very effectively by freeplay;
2. we learn and want to practise non-violent communication (NVC by Marshall Rosenberg), we respect our own and kids needs and emotions;
3. we want to teach kids practical skills (self-reliance, construction, cooking, gardening..);
4. we want to create an acceptance space for christianity;
5. we want to support kids` care of our planet and its resources;
6. we want to support kids treating people equally by inviting foreigners.
We build wooden constructions with kids, we develop fruit and vegetable garden, we think of having animals on our area. We have a lot of space and many ideas to develop the land we have (we just lack time and "hands to work").
Pratique d’une langue
Aide avec des éco-projets
Bricolage et projets de construction
Aide dans une ferme
Baby-sitting et jeux créatifs
Aide à la maison
How will you benefit?
1. being with kids give an enormously big area for self-development
2. being with kids give you an access to your emotions (pleasant and unpleasant)
3. observing and interacting with kids can give you a true joy
3. learning NVC (non-violent communication) gives you a deep understanding of you, other people and relations
4. living in Mariew can satisfy your need of beauty and peace
5. living in Mariew can give you an experience of Polish culture and relatively quick access to our capital city and all its benefits
6. working with us can satisfy your need to express yourself in the fields of nature, art and just being
7. being part of our team can give you more insight on kindergarden education and some of its trends
8. getting friends with us can give you what we can give you (each of us is different so you will see :)
What can you learn?
1. how to take care of kids in forest kindergarden
2. how to manage a certain land
3. how to plant vegetables
4. how to build wooden constructions
5. how to have fresh mind and support kids needs
We are unique because everyone of us is unique :) plus we run 1 of ca. 35 forest kindergardens in Poland.
Ce projet peut impliquer des enfants. Pour en savoir plus, consultez nos directives et conseils ici.
we are looking for people who want to act in this two general areas (or just the first one):
1. interactions with kids - that can be done by games, conversation, sharing your talents, cooperative activities (gardening, construction, art, cooking etc.) - we ask for your support in this area for minimum 10 hours per week;
2. carrying out your or our ideas in the area of gardening, eco projects; plus general maintenance of the kindergarden groundfloor and yard.
You would only be assisting out ours existing paid teachers. You wouldn't be doing classes/activities alone with full responsability for the children.
Cet hôte propose un échange linguistique
Cet hôte a indiqué qu’il souhaitait faire partager sa propre langue ou en apprendre une nouvelle.
Contactez-le pour en savoir plus.
We have a nice house with a big yard in the village called Mariew near Kampinos National Park. It is 17 km from Warsaw. You will have your own room, with shared living room, kitchen and bathroom. It's located on the first floor of our kindergarten. We provide lunch. You can enjoy free wi-fi.
In your free time you can:
- do whatever you like to do :)
- walk in Kampinos National Park
- visit Warsaw or anything else (Żelazowa Wola - Chopin birthplace is near)
- do horse riding in a nearby stable
We can show you around Warsaw and we can walk together in Kampinos National Park. We can also organise trips in Poland to see the most important and interesting places.
You can reach Warsaw within 35 mins by bus no 729 or within 20 mins by car.
We are group of young friends, who belive in alternative education and closeness to nature. We are an optimistic, easy-going, flexible and really social people. We love to learn new things and explore other cultures. We want to fulfill our lifes with creativity.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to write to us. We are waiting for you!
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
We have quite big meadow next to the house. Feel free to ask about details.
It might be possible. Please ask before bringing your pet here.
20 per week (schedule adjusted to you)
Ce sont des évaluations supplémentaires en option lorsque les membres laissent un feedback. La note moyenne pour chaque option est affichée.
Exactitude du profil: