1. We live in wooden yurt on the land surrounded with beautiful olive and fruit trees. This is a unique and special place in a idyllic part of South Spain - Andalucia.We have 4 children (7, 6,3, and 1 years old).
We are located few minutes walk from the city of Orgiva. Our guests can live in a caravan that has space with two double beds, hand made shower and cooker. We have chickens, big but friendly dog and a cat.
We just finished a construction of other wooden yurt. This part of land needs to be improved - garden,plants, trees, work with stones and woodm work with animals, help with children etc.
2. The other help we need is in our stone house in the mountains. There is a walking path that takes about 20 min from the car park. There is de-clauttering ,painting,preparing wood needed. We would take you there and provide food and lifts. Please state in your emails where are you interested to volunteer. Also, please let us know your experience.
Bricolage et projets de construction
Baby-sitting et jeux créatifs
Cuisine/repas pour la famille
Aide dans une ferme
Aide avec des éco-projets
Aide à la maison
S’occuper des animaux
Aide informatique / avec Internet
They can learn practice Spanish/English/Polish, learn new skills in wood building, planting, meet interesting people from all over the world, visit incredible landscapes and places. Sometimes, when we have time and space we go with our workawayers for trips, we show them local landscapes.
Ce projet peut impliquer des enfants. Pour en savoir plus, consultez nos directives et conseils ici.
- We need experienced and independend person in work and free time
- knowledge/experience in gardening/permaculture/farming
- builder/wood maker
- good with children and animals
We just finished a construction of the wooden yurt and we need some help with the land, planting/cutting trees, garden, etc...There is always some work to do, we need a hand with animals, plants, sometimes with children, garden, de-cluttering. In the summer we tend to do things in the morning and the evening when is not that hot (for example 2-3 hours in the morning from 8 am and/or (2-3 hours in the evening), and in the winter if it's not raining. The way we organise our work in winter is on days when is not raining, if rains for instant 5 days in the week then we tend to work 2 full days when there is no rain. So we need to be flexible as a lot depends on the weather.
Caravan with two rooms. Caravan has a self build shower, kitchen with gas cooker, shelves to store the belongings. Compost toilet outside. All works with solar system so we need to be aware when use water and electricity in the night,,,
FOOD - We provide with staples (rice, pasta etc..) vegetables, fruits + eggs from our happy chickens + coffee + tea, spices for cooking + drinking water from our well, bread etc...when we are will all children we are not always able to cook for you.
There is a lot of interesting places around...Sea side about 40 min drive, mountains (Alpujarra - Sierra Nevada), eco villages, eco projects, activities for children and adults, horse riding, climbing, Granada (40 km), Malaga, flamenco concerts, White Villages of Alpujarra, Lanjaron. Good bus connection to various places.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week