We created a laboratory of creative reuse, where we create handcraft by using recyclable materials. It is a laboratory for young women (who are alone with child or who need to start to think about a new job for themselves, maybe connected with art and sewing).
We also manage a social garden and a tissue bank: two spaces of social innovation to create good neighborly ties and to ask to community to build together a more sustainable world.
So, if you are creative and you can teach us something new to create, if you can do workshop for community to raise money for our activity, if you know how to raise money, if you work in education and you want to learn a new way of helping and taking care of people, if you can help in the maintenance of our laboratory, if you are a photographer, if you like to take care of the social garden, or if you simply want to stay with us, please, join us, it will be a pleasure!
Aide avec des éco-projets
Aide à la maison
Aide informatique / avec Internet
We need to improve our workshop, in order to groove. At the moment, we are all volunteer too, so we have also other job during the day.
We can need:
- help with sewing: if you are not able, you can help us in cutting material and cleaning the handcraft. If you are able to sew, you can create new model and teach us how to do it;
- taking pictures: nice photos will help us to show to the community our job;
- fundraising: we need to understand how to raise funds out of our network: we don't have money from welfare state, all we do is with our energy, donation, volunteering...
- website: we have a new website, but is good to maintain ore improve it;
- communication and marketing: we'd like to learn how to use facebook for business, facebook and instragram shop, others shop;
- gardening and garden custody: we have to take care of the garden and to guard it. We do this with a social worker and a gorup of volunteer, but often we need to cover extra workshift. It is not only guarding, but also creating communities, teaching to women, helping them in learning how to teach, disseminate a culture of sustainability;
- art: if you are an artist and you want to donate your art to a limited edition of shopper or new accessories.
Cet hôte propose un échange linguistique
Cet hôte a indiqué qu’il souhaitait faire partager sa propre langue ou en apprendre une nouvelle.
Contactez-le pour en savoir plus.
You can have a comfortable couch in my house (I'm sorry I don't have a private room, for now), in the city centre of Verona.
WIP: we are working for a private room.
Verona is really a nice city, and I'd love to tell you some story or to take you around.
I can also share with you some food and trying to share some of my time. I'd really like to meet people and to share new experience, but I don't have many times, because of my job and of my study (I'm attending a phd in education)
Verona is a city in north-eastern Italy's Veneto region. The city is famous as it is the place where William Shakespeare set his play Romeo and Juliet. Though situated an hour away from the more popular tourist destination, Venice, many people consider Verona a more relaxed, pleasant place to visit.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
It is ok, we have a good wi-fi connection in our laboratory.
from 3 to 5 hours a day, from Monday to Friday