About our organisation: The non-profit Association was established in the 1980s to manage two historic buildings near Chiusa in Val di Funes, sites at about 1100 meters above sea. The two houses are owned by the Society of Jesus.
The Association organizes summer stays and promotes within the same meeting-courses in the months of July and August, giving an opportunity to groups, families and individuals of any age, to spend weeks of vacation and community life, with a possibility of exchange of experiences and comparison in an atmosphere of sincere and spontaneous friendship and familiarity.
Our aims: To create a welcoming and meeting space for groups, associations and individuals and to promote the following aims:
- Education to respect and acceptance of others, both as persons and as bearers of ideas, ideologies, different ways of thinking and living the different personal experiences and situations;
- Education to favor service to others, with the self-management of the work to create an atmosphere of collaboration and mutual good;
- Promote the liberation and promotion of man, with particular attention to the last ones;
- Promote cultural activities aimed at training those who intend to progress in critical knowledge of events of local, national and international importance, to acquire an autonomous capacity for interpretation and intervention in the most reality;
- Education to respect the environment, to build a future in which humanity can live in harmony with nature;
- Promoting faith of believers through testimony and daily experiences.
Our project: In view of the opening of summer 2019, we are interested to accommodate 2/3 young people for a week in July, to perform some maintenance work on the buildings and rearrange the furnishings. Mainly, it will be about repainting the wooden fence of the courtyard, the railings of windowsills and balconies; rearrange the furnishings in the rooms, adjust the lanes along the stairs, arrange the secretariat room also by repainting some furniture. Staying and subsistence will be offered, including tourist tax and insurance.
Aide à la maison
Volunteers can take advantage of a beautiful natural environment and a source of thermal waters (only to drink), deal with a group of people who for 30 years follow a project to testify, share respect, familiarity, acceptance of others.
Volunteers will be supported by people who will share their skills and proven experience in managing and maintaining a holiday home.
a - repainting/maintenance wood fences
b - repainting some furniture
c - repainting railings of windowsills and balconies
d - adjust the lanes along the stairs
e - arrange the secretariat room
f - green areas maintenance
g - check rooms for future guests
Single room with bathroom on the floor, Italian home cooking, wi-fi.
Vegetarian and vegan cooking if required
You can get there by train to Chiusa (Bolzano), then we come to pick you up at the train station after a phone call.
During your free time, visit the Dolomites and the valley of Funes, UNESCO heritage, visit the valley of Isarco and Bressanone, a fabulous place.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Plus de 2
3-4 hours/day, 5 days a week, 2 days off