we live in a green cohousing community in Saskatoon Saskatchewan. We will be experimenting with growing food indoors as well as gardening in a community garden this summer with our children.
We are a family that does outings to parks and we are located in a diverse and cultural city with lots of events to attend in the summer.
Baby-sitting et jeux créatifs
Aide avec des éco-projets
We are a family that does outings to parks and we are located in a diverse and cultural city with lots of events to attend in the summer. We will be gardening and growing our own food this summer.
Ce projet peut impliquer des enfants. Pour en savoir plus, consultez nos directives et conseils ici.
• Care for two preschool aged children for 15-25 hours a week, some days off for travelling or sight seeing.
• Make vegetarian meals for or with children.
• Garden with children at the community garden 1 block down the street.
• Encourage imaginative play with children! Role play, build forts, climb trees, explore.
• Provide opportunities for children to move and learn, and partake in activities. Is there something you are passionate about? You are encouraged to involve children in activities you enjoy.
• Help the residents with projects (such as landscaping) while involving and supervising children.
What will you receive?:
• A bedroom in a unit at the Cohousing
• Access to the common space for quiet, child-free time, there is even a piano for use!
• Sign up to use the electric CarShare with a drivers abstract.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Plus de 2
Maximum 5 hours a day, 3-5 days a week