Hello my friends!!!
We are a group of 2-3 people living in Ho Chi Minh city, the most vibrant city of Vietnam. We are strongly passionate about learning English and exchanging languages, cuisine and customs to others from all over the world. Therefore, we would like to invite you who can speak English to come and help us improve our English. We look forward to new English-speaking friends and showing them the best ways to immerse themselves in our culture.
Our kitchen reflects the diversity of our hometowns, so you will enjoy different kinds of Vietnamese foods. Besides that, we will be volunteer tour guides to help you to explore famous destinations, beautiful landscapes and the daily life of people here.
Thank you so much!
Pratique d’une langue
- We will show you how to make friends with locals.
- Nguyen Hue (Walking Street) in downtown Saigon is always alive and popping and I want to take you there!
- We usually have some activities such as picnic, karaoke, bowling and hanging out.
- Cultural exchange provides you with opportunities to learn more about yourself and others.
- You travel because you want to experience something new and we want to help you with that.
- We need a volunteer who is friendly, easy going and can speak English well.
- Give us 4-5 hours per day to practice English.
- With two days off per week, we can hang out and discover the real Vietnam. You will have much free time to travel and meet your friends.
- Free accommodation. You will stay in our fully accommodated place.
- Free traditional meals: lunch and dinner. We will prepare some food for you such as coffee, tea, sandwiches, eggs, etc.
- Free wifi
- Located near the airport, bus stations, shopping malls, local markets, ATMs, parks and a swimming pool.
Local transportation is cheap and reliable and we will help you to find your way around the city. We offer free lunch and dinner Monday through Friday. There are many restaurants and street food vendors in the area offering a variety of cheap and delicious meals. You can use our kitchen to prepare your own meals if you like.
We are looking for a volunteer that is friendly, patient, willing to try new things and is able to help us improve our English. We want to enjoy Vietnam with you!
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week