My friend and me just bought my grandma's house in the middle of the forest! This house means a lot for me because my grand'pa built it alone and put all his heart and strengh in it. We are now, organizing, painting, cleaning, and gardening.. That's why we would need some help!
Victoria and I are travellers, we've already visit a few place in the world and love to meet some people that could share their culture, mind and jokes with us!
We speak french, english, spanish and italian (german just a tiny bit). Victoria is from Chile (South America) and I'm from France.
Aide à la maison
You can learn a lot of things staying with us!
- French (or english, spanish, italian)
- French cooking or South american cooking
- Victoria is a photograph and I know a bit of stuffs in photography
- we have bikes that we can lend
- There is the forest just near the house, and it s a wonderfull place for hikers and bikers
- There a huge lake at 800m of the house
- I can show you around by car the area (I grew up there)
Help around the house:
- organizing and cleaning old stuffs
- cleaning and painting walls inside the house
Cet hôte propose un échange linguistique
Cet hôte a indiqué qu’il souhaitait faire partager sa propre langue ou en apprendre une nouvelle.
Contactez-le pour en savoir plus.
- You will have you proper room with queen size bed, we can provide sheets, towels...
- We'll share bathroom (there is a shower and a bath tube with a view on the forest! )
- You will be in the middle of the camp but There is Limoges at 25Km, we are 7km from the high way.
I can get you there by car, because there is only one bus per day.
Limoges is a great and very old city, really interesting to visit, internationnally known for the porcelain. The area is also really famous because of the people who've resisted there against nazism.
- If you like wild, hike and bike you've found your house!
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Cet hôte a de la place pour les vans.
Plus de 2
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week