Hi, We are a family of 4+ 1 dog, 1 cat
We are currently packing up our home and moving overseas! Want some more stuff to put in your backpack?!
I sell nourishing Bone Broths at the local Farmers Market and love making organic chocolates! Yoga and hiking are my daily medicine.
My husband is an amazing cook, enjoys people and is an event producer. Although, he is away at the moment so its a girl party!
Our 2 daughters age 9 and 16 go to Steiner schools and love meeting, new people.
We have been hosting for 3 years now and it has been a wonderful experience for all involved.
Baby-sitting et jeux créatifs
Cuisine/repas pour la famille
Aide dans une ferme
Aide à la maison
Pratique d’une langue
help us with cooking as we love making traditional foods, bush walks, beach time and music.
Ce projet peut impliquer des enfants. Pour en savoir plus, consultez nos directives et conseils ici.
We live in a beautiful sunny eco-home in the hinterlands of Byron Bay. We are close to many beautiful beaches and less than an hour from the Gold Coast. Our property has great bush walks and a year-round creek for swimming and a local shop to get your morning cuppa.
We welcome a WOMAN,(no men) who is adventurous, calm-centered, with a can-do attitude, and the ability to work without supervision. A love of children a must, a child at heart. Looking for someone who can drive!
Daily help includes working in the gardens, playing with my 9-year-old (who loves people and building projects, housekeeping, and helping in the local farmers market. Weekends are mostly free. We are very flexible and want to create a fun experience for all.
Please only reach out if considering to stay at least 2 weeks.
We are a fun, creative, loving family living an organic lifestyle. My eldest is a vegan so we can cater to vegans/vegetarians.
We can support 2nd-year visa requirement.
Here is a helpers review...
I’m going to write a review on how much I’ve enjoyed staying 3 months with Chris and Angela.
"7 Reasons to come and stay with Chris and Angela"
1. They really welcome you into the family and are open to conversations about anything. They are one of the most open-minded people, who are ready to listen to any feelings you may have and try to help you in any way possible - whether it be lending something you need (including the car), life advises, or emotional support.
2. You will get to taste amazing food, every day. You will have the best Lasagna, grilled salmon, kangaroo fillet, barbecue ribs, Moroccan veggie soup, curry, kimchi, chocolate… all made with fresh organic ingredients. Wait, are you vegetarian? No problem - they've got that covered too! One of their daughters is vegetarian and they love experimenting with creating a delicious vegetarian meal.
3. Location, location, location. Wake up with the bird’s singing… come out of your caravan and all you see is beautiful nature. There are no neighbors kids screaming, no cars and trucks disturbing your quiet night reading. Imagine going to sleep every night with milky way and shooting stars above you … Here, you can make that happen. I recommend morning Yoga on the balcony with the amazing view. Guaranteed you will be blessed with a good start of the day.
4. Flexible schedule. Chris and Angela are open to discussing with you on a daily basis about your schedule. It’s not a problem for you to take a day off here and work another day instead, on a mutual agreement. This is great if you get a paid work somewhere else, want to go on a camping trip with your friends, or go partying one night!
5. Community. Mullumbimby is a good sized, a special town with the uplifting community. Angela and Chris know a lot of great people and eventually, you will get to know them as well, which makes you feel at home and not just a passing traveler. Once you get here, make sure you join the local Facebook group where the locals actively exchange information and helping each other.
6. Children. This list is not complete without them. They have 2 girls - aged 7 & 14 who are just adorable and sweet. They keep a great company at outdoor fun such as bike riding or walking down to the creek, home disco party and girls talk… Both the girls are very honest and loving, making you think “how can I raise children like them?” - The answer to that is, come and stay with Angela & Chris! They have so much fun together as a family all the time. Reminding you that laughter is the best medicine.
7. Farmer’s market. As a part of the family, you will be helping Angela at the Friday Farmer’s Market. This is the fun day of the week. You will get to taste some most delicious Sushi, pastries, smoothies, buy fresh organic produce at an amazingly low price, meet people, and listen to great musicians play. Sure it’s early morning, but the beautiful sunrise is worth the
5am wake up.
To Chris and Angela, thank you so, so, so much for a great time!
We have a roomy, sweet sunny caravan for you to stay. Wifi included.
We live on a beautiful property with lotsa bush walks and creeks for swimming. Beach is close by. You can go kayaking on the local river.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week