During the wind season on the Caribbean coast of Colombia (December - April) we rent out rooms and offer kite lessons in a small village called Santa Veronica which is between Cartagena and Barranquilla. We are a small bnb with just 4 rooms, max capacity of 10 guests. Our guests are international, they come here to kitesurf, everything is very relaxed; kite in the day eat and drink in the night.
1. We need someone that can come to our place and make us professional type photos and video clips of the accommodation, people kitesurfing, the beaches and locals. We will use the image and videos for our social media. We need someone that has there own DSLR, Video Camera & Drone. You must have previous filming and editing experience.
When applying please send a link to your Instagram, youtube so I can see your work, also tell me which equipment you have, and your experience with a short bio.
I would like someone for minimum 2 weeks but preferably longer from Jan 10 Onwards
Answer the following:
1. what camera equipment do you have (you need to have some to be accepted, prefer drone, go pro & DSLR)
2. how much experience with filming do you have
3. please send me a link to your youtube / instagram
4. do you kitesurf
2. I need someone who is super friendly, can interact with guests, be a personality. You will handle some checkins, do some cleanning, a bit of cooking and generally look over the place when i am not at the house.
BOTH jobs require a person that is FREINDLY, thinks of others and NOT just them selves. Can be sociable, have a sense of humor.
Send a cover letter, if i like what you say we can have a Skype...
SKYPE call required as an interview
Cuisine/repas pour la famille
Aide à la maison
Accueil / tourisme
Aide informatique / avec Internet
The traveller will be able to whom in digital skills, immerse themselves in Caribbean culture and be part of an international team.
1. Looking for someone with a DSLR and preferably a drone. I need someone to take photos, videos, and then help out with the social media
2. house help, keep the place tidy, cook from time to time. Be available to interact with guests and look over the house
Shared dorm room with AC (4 beds), the house is for max 10 guests, there is a pool and we are 1 min from the beach. Breakfast included
With your time off you can hangout by the pool or in the garden, go to the beach, kite surf, go in village and hang with locals. It possible to get to Barranquilla quite easily with the local bus also.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week