Enregistré comme favori 339 fois
Hello friend! I am currently looking for a fun person to help out on a few projects. If you are outgoing and work well with outgoing people that is a good start :)
If you are a very shy person and have difficulty speaking, this might not be the best fit for you. Good social skills are a requirement!
You can pick 3 or more of these tasks to help out with:
* Organizing / cleaning out storage areas
* Grocery shopping
* General cleaning
* Selling used items from storage on ebay or donating
Kindly let me know which of the above tasks you would like to help with.
For your stay, you have your own private summer garden cottage with a micro-kitchen and bathroom.
Next door in the main house you can find me. My interests include fitness, music, travel, reading, writing, coaching, and personal development. For fun we have:
* Backyard, Footballs & goal, volleyball, etc
* Guitar / Piano / etc
* Bikes / eScooters
* Stuff for boxing workout, yoga, martial arts, meditation, etc.
* Nearby parks: There is a bird preserve next door and forest area nearby if you like to go out in nature.
* Dancing & singing is possible most of the time :)
* The neighbor's cat likes to come over and hang out
* Going out downtown (anything is possible in Berlin!)
Please let me know what you are looking for in this trip so we can make this a good match :)
You can eat anything you like within reason, just let me know for the shopping list. The train is 10 minutes by bike, or you are welcome to come with me by car to go downtown on some days.
If you need any help with German, English, basic piano/ guitar, life coaching, business, or technology stuff I am happy to help you, just ask!
Now the fun part! Some guidelines:
* A consistent schedule is essential! If you tend to be a late night owl or daily party animal this is not a compatible Workaway. Quiet hours after 22:00 please in the main house. In the cottage you can do your own thing within reason (not disturbing neighbors after 22:00 is the basic rule in Germany).
Of course enjoy Berlin and meet people as much as you like! Just keep the consistency in the volunteer schedule and save enough energy for our working times ;)
* Help is requested 20 hours a week. You can pick your own schedule as long as you are consistent. In general the main days to help are Tuesday to Saturday. We generally won't do any working after 7 pm, Sundays, or Mondays.
* Good communication is fundamental, as we are here to have a good experience together and communication makes this possible! This means that you are comfortable asking questions and talking about things.
* No daily smoking/ drinking/ etc except for the occasional exceptions.
* I'm relaxed on some things and fussy on other things like being careful with the main house, so please ask when in doubt.
* Please clean up your own items after yourself every day and put everything back its in place. Also be sure put things back inside at the end of each day, as wild animals will sometimes take objects. Or it might rain!
* We should have plenty of fun also, just chat with me about ideas so we can coordinate :)
Thanks for reading, see you!
Pratique d’une langue
Bricolage et projets de construction
Cuisine/repas pour la famille
Aide à la maison
If you need any help with German, English, basic piano / guitar, life coaching, business, or technology stuff I am happy to help you, just ask!
20 hours per week, arranged depending on the tasks and schedule you choose and we agree together
For this project I'm looking for someone for at least a month, of course if we are both happy you are welcome to stay longer.
Cet hôte propose un échange linguistique
English, German, French, Spanish, Greek
You get your own private summer cottage. There is a small bathroom and kitchen and a big garden.
You can eat anything you like within reason, just let me know for the shopping list.
Non-smoking household, occasional weekend smoking is OK outside, but no daily smoking.
The train station is 10 minutes away by bike.
You can take the bike (or bike+train) to get to the nearest city center (Berlin Gesundbrunnen) in about 30 minutes.
You are also welcome to ride with me in the car when I head into the city, about 3x per week.
Accès Internet limité
Nous avons des animaux
Nous sommes fumeurs
Plenty of wifi and 50 Mbit Internet.
Space for motorhome / camping / tents.
20 hours per week