Information du profil
I love to travel, cycle, kayak, trade stocks, and skydive.
My name is Jason and I am from San Francisco, originally.
I am a retired chef and own an online store. I invest in stocks for a living, mainly.
I recently moved to London England from the United States. Before that I managed a hostel in Detroit.
Before this I worked as a Au pair in Killarney Ireland for a small family.
• My hobbies include hiking, cycling, sewing, kayaking, movie nights, drawing, and love managing brokerage accounts.
I am drawn to mountainous areas near rivers, lakes, and waterfalls; consequentially I enjoy sketching, chalk, and pastels. I love traveling Internationally. Most of my roots are in Germany, France, and the Ukraine. I love western and Northern Europe, I plan to retire and build a small home here, preferably in the woods overlooking water from a cliff 🥳
Most of my volunteer work has been as an Au pair, teaching English in a hostel as well as managing it, and the supervision of a Bed & Breakfasts in New York.
• drywall, painting homes, electrical work and insulation.
• Customer service & hospitality.
I also have renovated and remodeled shed / office as well as a church and can run a bulldozer.
My interests include the stock market and real estate alike, as there is quite a possibility that one day I may purchase a small piece of land and build a cottage on it, most likely in France or the UK.
The construction and architectural side of things have quite piqued my curiosity as a result. I love architecture. I wish that I would have pursued that more in my studies.
I have an IQ of 138-145 which conservatively is attributed to visual spatial.
I enjoy being around people I can be myself around; highly motivated individuals.
There's nothing more powerful than the Spirit driven by convection.
Centres d’intérêtMontagneNatureCampingVoile / bateauSports d'aventureSports d’hiverFitnessYoga / bien-êtreCyclismeActivités en plein airRandonnéeBénévolatMenuiserieLanguesArchitectureArt et designBricolage / artisanatÉcritureLivresFilms et télé
montrer plusMusiquePhotographieTechnologieAstronomieCuisine et alimentationVégétarien ou véganCultureDev. personnelMode et beauté
Compétences et connaissances que j'aimerais partager ou apprendre
Ça m'intéresse :Éco-projets
J'ai des connaissances :Travail associatifProjets artistiquesAide informatique / Internet
Je peux apprendre aux autres :Baby-sitting et jeux créatifsTenir compagnie à une pers. âgéeEntretien généralPréparer les repas / cuisiner pour la familleAider à la maisonAccueil / tourismePratique des languesEnseignementAider dans une ferme
Quelles sont vos compétences ?
• I have worked as a crab and lobster chef, bookstore cashier, managed a Japanese restaurant, and lastly owned my own photography business.
• I was a photojournalist for my college newspaper, and a photography major.
• I take pleasure in jumping out of moving planes, cycling cross country, and kayaking in the ocean, as I have lived near the ocean most of my life.
• I am an artist and recently have been publishing my own notebooks and plan to publish a coloring book soon as well.
• I love squirrels, I used to have one that let me pet his as I fed him. His name was Barkley and he loves to climb trees. I have experience with bobcats as well.
• I grew up on a farm with goats, horses, chickens, rabbits, ducks, pigs, geese, and peacocks.
• I work well with all animals, domestic and the wildly sort:
[One time while walking across the country, camping deep in the woods I found a sign stating that I was in populated bear area, as I was carrying 4 pork chops in my backpack. Upon getting ready for bed at my campsite I gobbled them up. Later that night I felt a repeated petting on my head through my tent-
I closed my eyes and synced with nature.]
У всех нас есть поворотные моменты в нашей жизни, большую часть времени мы не видим их, пока они не окажутся в зеркале заднего вида, но я здесь, чтобы сказать вам, что это один из таких моментов. Каждое пересечение нескольких возможностей, вам просто нужно выбрать правильную дорогу
Plus de détails sur les langues qui m'intéressent
I have a Master level 160 TEFL.
Everything happens for a reason.
Let your mind devour your dream.
Permis de conduire
Régime alimentaire spécial
I eat a lot of fruits, nuts, berries. and vegetables, Mainly blended.