06.09.2020 - 31.10.2020
Hi, I’m Tania, a solo female traveller looking for new adventures and experiences and also to learn some new skills and meet some amazing people along the way.
I’m originally from Pakistan, but have been living in England for the last 15 years and it’s where I call home. I love travelling the world, learning about new cultures and meeting people from different walks of life. I'm a certified Yoga instructor (200 hour YTT), I speak fluent English and some Spanish.
I consider myself to be an outdoors person and love being in nature. In particular, I enjoy hiking, swimming, running, dancing and am always up to learn new sports (wind surfing is next on my list!). In my spare time, I like to read, take long walks, listen to music and spend time with friends or other travellers.
I plan on travelling to Spain around the end of September and am looking for some volunteering opportunities, preferably teaching yoga, though I am open to helping with other tasks as well. I’m hardworking, willing to try new things and a clean and tidy person.
I'm a certified yoga instructor (200 hour YTT) looking to teach and further my own practice.
My other skills include the following:
- Language - Fluent in English and speak intermediate Spanish
- Bar Work - Experience working in a bar
- Handywork - I can do and enjoy general handywork and am an expert in building ikea furniture
- Administrative tasks and communication/ reception work
- Gardening/ Farm work - While I have limited experience in this area, it's something I'm keen to develop and learn more about
- General organisation - I've helped my mother run her business (a restaurant) in the past and am good at organising or managing multiple tasks
I am an open and honest person. I enjoy the company or others as much as I enjoy having my own quiet time for reflection. I am keen to learn new skills and about local culture and history.
Permis de conduire
Régime alimentaire spécial